Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

City's Internationals

He was on the end of a tough tackle at 0-1 as well, kept him down for a minute, was fearing the worst.

What difference would it make?!

Maybe he rapes corpses. Seems like a legitimate reason to drop/unmatch somebody.

After all dropping is just the unmatching of the football world imo

You fvcking twat. I didn't stream the match because of this post even though I was looking forward to it and Riyad has been 6242101919a8533647542ml.jpg

Why did you do that?

EITHER DID I! I just came on Foxestalk to a bunch of new posts. Shit didn't realise he started. I swear I read he wasn't starting.

I bet Nigel will watch these clips of Mahrez and be like 

"Hm, well he clearly isn't backtracking enough and that forward pass was unnecessary when he could have instead safely passed it back to the goalkeeper".

Seriously, Pearson is so very wrong not to play him. Especially not even against West Brom. 

Someone please remind why the theory about Pearson holding back wide/flair/forward players is bollocks.

It looks like Mahrez is going the same way as Gradel, N'Guessan, Waghorn, Marshall and Knockaert and Mahrez will undoubtedly prove to be the costliest.

Only Dyer has really improved under him.

let's be fair nguessan, waghorn and marshall were awful for us more often than not, gradel was inconsistent but exciting but seemingly didn't fit, we hardly missed him. 

mahrez in on a complete different level, leaving him out is like ancelotti telling ronaldo to train with the kids or hodgson not picking sterling for his next england squad etc. he's our best player by miles. 

Archived