Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

City's Internationals

Bollocks. 3-0 and they've qualified. Lose Mahrez for at least 6 weeks.

Looking at this Algeria side they looks quite decent, wouldn't surprise me if they go to the final and he's gone for a whole two months.

i thought the ACON only lasted about 2 weeks? 2 months!! 

I'm a couple of weeks out actually.....

They leave two weeks before it starts to meet up with squads (FIFA rule, although teams can leave it later) Tournament is usually 3 weeks.

I'd imagine we'll get him back a week after it finishes so I'd expect he'll probably miss 5 weeks overall.

It's not that bad actually, looks like we'll miss him for 5 games. Villa, Palace and Stoke at home, then Man Utd and Arsenal away. Possible an FA Cup 3rd and 4th round as well if we are in.

will he still be here for liverpool away on new year? cos i want to go to that and i want to go out after and sing zombie nation with riyad's name in all over town after he scores the winner 

but that ain't happening if he's somewhere in africa 

Why cant the African cup of nations just be on at the same time as the Euros 

Wouldn't it be hot as balls during the summer?

I see it's reported that Morocco have pulled out of hosting it due to fears of Ebola.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2233748-morocco-reportedly-withdraws-as-host-of-2015-africa-cup-of-nations-due-to-ebola

Maybe we won't lose our Riyad!

Wouldn't it be hot as balls during the summer?

I see it's reported that Morocco have pulled out of hosting it due to fears of Ebola.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2233748-morocco-reportedly-withdraws-as-host-of-2015-africa-cup-of-nations-due-to-ebola

Maybe we won't lose our Riyad!

Depends where in Africa it is being hosted, January will be Summer in the southern Hemisphere, but winter in the Northern Hemisphere.

Can we sign Brahimi?! That guy looks slick, there'd be collective jizzings every time he picks the ball up down the KP. Brahimi and Mahrez. Both would be sold to Real Madrid in a £60 double deal within 2 seasons.

Porto will ask for looots

Archived