Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Dion Dublin is spending a sunny w/end in Great Yarmouth seen him in the market place today lol lol

You probably seen Kingfox lurking around a few yards behind him, unbeknown to yourself.
  • Like 2

Doesn't Steve Walsh run a football club/scheme/society for kids (along with Ian Marshall)?

There's been rumours of this for quite a while, but unsure whether it's true or not.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Him and muzzy are regularly at Blaby and whetstone boys club running a youth scheme.. My sisters a coach down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Does anyone else know if it's also true that Walshy owns a Indian restaurant, too - around the Blaby/Wigston area?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Think it's a Chinese.

It's something as heard he was delivering them himself. I know he went through a tough time financially & had to sell his car which left him with just his academy van. Then got told by someone who coached for his academy, that he asked Leicester for a favour & they created a job for him to help him out financially.

Edited by Bluearmyfox28