Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Huh - This is the 12th season I have been watching MLS.

It is light years ahead of where it was in 2006 in players, stadiums, atmosphere, tactics amongst others.

I would also point out that the USA made it to the second round of the World Cup this year and finished ahead of us in the group in 2010. So if they have reached their level then we are going backwards rapidly.

I think you are right to a certain degree but if SSL is ever one of the players of the week it does show how poor the league standard is.

Steve Thompson suspended from his role as Leeds Assistant Manager

No reason given yet.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they're not allowing the manager to pick their leading goalscorer so as to not activate his goalscoring bonus

hahahaha SSL proved himself to be a classy guy when he left city, he said a lot of nice things about us, so despite his lack of games for us i'm pleased to hear he's got a contract out in the MLS and is seeing one of the most famous women on the planet.... go on Sean!!

Huge congratulations to ex City Tommy Wright. Managing Corby Town, they have won the Southern League Premier Division Title and promotion back to the Conference North for next season after defeating Poole on their own ground (To set the scene, Poole were top on goal difference before today's match, so it was winner takes all!).

• 2 weeks later...