Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Not an ex player yet but Gallagher brace looks like it's helping Preston through to the next round of the cup.

Seems to be scoring a few Preston this season.

I'm sure some fans hate him, but I'm glad he's scoring and is doing well, albeit at League One, it wasn't his fault Sven saw him as the next Beckham.

• Like 2

There was a time when he was one of our best players. People are quick to forget that now we've moved on. He's always got my respect and let's not forget some of the absolute screamers he scored. So pleased that he's playing well! 

Matt Mills starts UPFRONT for Bolton tonight... How bizzare. Further away from their goal though so looks a master stroke from Lennon

He looks lost up there

Gary Neville says he looks 'lively'

Gary neville says a lot of things...

On a side note, heskey should be on motd, get rid of shearer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-31165597

Ex-Premier League striker Ade Akinbiyi has been fined for driving an uninsured car filled with too many people.

The Colwyn Bay player/coach was caught driving five adults and a child inside an Audi A5 on the A55 in north Wales.

The former Leicester City and Burnley front man was convicted of carrying passengers in a manner likely to cause danger and having no insurance.

Flintshire magistrates fined the 40-year-old £1,000 with £145 costs and six points were put on his driving licence.

Akinbiyi, of Dutton, Warrington, did not attend the hearing in Mold, but magistrates were told he was stopped on 25 October last year near Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire.

When it was pointed out that there were four other adults and a child aged 10-12 in the five-seat car, he said: "Yes, I know, sorry."

Akinbiyi, who won one cap for Nigeria, also had spells at Norwich City, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Stoke City, Sheffield United and Houston Dynamo.

He came close to signing for Newport County in 2011, but the Exileschanged their mind about the deal.

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-31165597

Ex-Premier League striker Ade Akinbiyi has been fined for driving an uninsured car filled with too many people.

The Colwyn Bay player/coach was caught driving five adults and a child inside an Audi A5 on the A55 in north Wales.

The former Leicester City and Burnley front man was convicted of carrying passengers in a manner likely to cause danger and having no insurance.

Flintshire magistrates fined the 40-year-old £1,000 with £145 costs and six points were put on his driving licence.

Akinbiyi, of Dutton, Warrington, did not attend the hearing in Mold, but magistrates were told he was stopped on 25 October last year near Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire.

When it was pointed out that there were four other adults and a child aged 10-12 in the five-seat car, he said: "Yes, I know, sorry."

Akinbiyi, who won one cap for Nigeria, also had spells at Norwich City, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Stoke City, Sheffield United and Houston Dynamo.

He came close to signing for Newport County in 2011, but the Exileschanged their mind about the deal.

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Sunday league football memories!