Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Ulloa chant

Everyone who's spoken about the chant, Leicester fans and those of other clubs, have come to the opposite conclusion. I don't think you need to worry.

I agree with him the words could do with a little tweaking, but it's too late to worry about once it's started it isn't going to change.

Shame about the swear words otherwise it could have been one of them songs that goes around the whole ground, I think quite a few will avoid it if they have kids etc.

I agree with him the words could do with a little tweaking, but it's too late to worry about once it's started it isn't going to change.

Shame about the swear words otherwise it could have been one of them songs that goes around the whole ground, I think quite a few will avoid it if they have kids etc.

thinkofthechildren.jpg

Not as good as the original...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjGi8Xqu7MA

Does have a bit more too it than our four lines. Obviously loses a little in translation.

Brazil, tell me how it feels

Having your Daddy here at home

I swear after all these years

We are never going to forget

That Diego slipped it by 

To Cani who banged it home

You have been crying since Italy

Messi with no doubt

Will bring the Cup to us

Maradona is greater than Pele!

****, what a chant. Best bit about the videos though as that everyone kept it going. Def a chant that deserves a 5 minute run-around. Wish he snagged a goal when I was over for the Chelsea game, great scenes.

I'm not kidding it went on for 15 or so minutes,the video doesn't do it justice.

I'm not kidding it went on for 15 or so minutes,the video doesn't do it justice.

Quality. Biggest thing I noticed while at the Chelsea match was that chants never got any momentum and went on for a few minutes. Two versus tops. Love this Ulloa one though, got it going on loop through my headphones at work at the moment. Itbgets better as it goes on! Still buzzing.

Archived