Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Ulloa chant

Can someone post the Leonardo song lyrics

Thanks

Ohhhhhh his name is Leonardoooo

Leicester's number 23

And yes he cost a ****ing fortune

But he scores goals so that's all good to meee

I think that's what it was originally but some people sing "so that's alright to me".

Ohhhhhh his name is Leonardoooo

Leicester's number 23

And yes he cost a ****ing fortune

But he scores goals so that's all good to meee

I think that's what it was originally but some people sing "so that's alright to me".

"Alright with me" would work better and actually makes sense :P

Someone metioned having an extra line in it which I think would help it flow better as well.

If we're doing it to the tune of Bad moon rising a 5th line wouldn't work,unless you have the 3 small lines after what we already have like the song.That may complicate it though and after Saturday I'm happy with what we have.That probably doesn't make sense.lol

If we're doing it to the tune of Bad moon rising a 5th line wouldn't work,unless you have the 3 small lines after what we already have like the song.That may complicate it though and after Saturday I'm happy with what we have.That probably doesn't make sense. lol

hope it evolves iinto a longer version and in tune to bad moon rising

but it´ll do for now as long as everyone joins in and sings it for ages just like stoke

keep em comin

It was class on Saturday. But I really can't see us adding any additional lines now and it's done the rounds on social media, everyone has seen the videos and it will be sung a lot this coming Sunday. 

It needed to happen at Stoke. 

Hopefully Palace will be the birth of another good chant. 

like eveyone else who went stoke, I cant get this tune out my head, and although I think its decent, it's definitely needs a second verse. So this is my effort inspired by the argies.

And then we've got Cambiasso

who is gonna run the show.

thankyou argentina for these.

its like a fvcking dream

with these two in our team

and thats why we all love Leicester city

oh his name is Leonardo

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?309013-Leicesters-Ulloa-chant

Well done City Fans.

Gonna notice a few variations on this one by other supporters over the next few games methinks

"Leicester have been enthusiastic adopters of the mindless Eurochanting genre.

Unfathomable to me how anyone over the age of 14 can think this is a good thing compared to maintaining English fan traditions."

Yes, let's keep the English fan traditions of 60 minutes of silence interspersed with endless reworkings of Sloop John B.

"Leicester have been enthusiastic adopters of the mindless Eurochanting genre.

Unfathomable to me how anyone over the age of 14 can think this is a good thing compared to maintaining English fan traditions."

Yes, let's keep the English fan traditions of 60 minutes of silence interspersed with endless reworkings of Sloop John B.

:D Exactly my thoughts.

Eurochanting FTW. Argentina is just off the coast of Spain, right?

Jesus ****ing Christ. That's woeful.

I wouldn't mind but the words are absolutely terrible, it's only carried by what's a very good melody and apparently that's borrowed from the Argies in the WC?

It sounds good partly because you can't actually make out the words which is great because the second and third lines are diabolical.

Jesus ****ing Christ. That's woeful.

I wouldn't mind but the words are absolutely terrible, it's only carried by what's a very good melody and apparently that's borrowed from the Argies in the WC?

It sounds good partly because you can't actually make out the words which is great because the second and third lines are diabolical.

Overreaction much?

Archived