Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

I find it bizarre you can be banned from playing football for supporting something.

Ditto - within reason obviously. The authorities are just very scared of players having any sort of personality or expression, in case of where it leads them. Has been going on for a while though I guess, even the likes of Fowler a few years back.

Know a few Man United fans (actual ST'ers) from Leicestershire, who have paid over £100 a ticket for the away end on Sunday, scandalous. 

Sure they're not in VIP areas and or have purchaced their ticket's indirectly?

Sounds like they've not bought them through the club and have bought them from some dodgy 'fan' whose only aim is to make money.

Because obviously we're not charging 100 quid.

Lovren is no better than Jones imo. Still unsure about him now he's in a Liverpool shirt.

I still stand by it given his performance yet again today. He isn't top quality, Lovren, not the ideal defender they were looking for imo. Still look so poor defensively. 

I still stand by it given his performance yet again today. He isn't top quality, Lovren, not the ideal defender they were looking for imo. Still look so poor defensively. 

None of the Southampton buys are of a standard that Liverpool need to be at. Mid-table players at best.

I'm not going to put players in i've never seen play, am I?

Seriously mods, have a word with this **** and his 'holier than thou' bellendery.

Maybe you should worry about yourself before calling out others.

Defensively, Liverpool are shocking. Its becoming clear that the best chance of winning the league they had had for years, was last season.

And don't they miss Suarez....

Overachieved last season and no European football contributed to that plus we had Suarez in the squad aswell also some of our rivals had new managers to adapt to aswell.. Cannot see us winning the league this season or at least challenging for it anyway, if we do it'll be down to just plain luck. I'd be happy with a top 5 finish if I am being honest, if we don't then it's been a shit season.

Even if you haven't watched him in Spain mate, to say Shaw is currently in better form than him right now is just plain stupid. Will soon be 5million..

Moreno for £12 million is probably one of the best bits of business Liverpool have EVER done, oh and Raheem Sterling for £500k.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/22/daniel-agger-brendan-rodgers-liverpool

Seems a very bitter response from someone who just wasn't good enough for Liverpool.

Other players who have played for Rodgers seem to have nothing but praise for his management.

What's funny about that?

You've had a warning before about the language you use towards people on here and you still carry on doing it?

I've not been warned by anyone about my 'language' thanks lol You sound like a Mother or something. Get a grip.

There's a swear filter embedded onto the site, so you can't even read them. ****.

Overachieved last season and no European football contributed to that plus we had Suarez in the squad aswell also some of our rivals had new managers to adapt to aswell.. Cannot see us winning the league this season or at least challenging for it anyway, if we do it'll be down to just plain luck. I'd be happy with a top 5 finish if I am being honest, if we don't then it's been a shit season.

Liverpool fans always have said the same every season- surely at some point the objective should be to challenge for the title? I know it is obvious they will not this season but I am getting bit tired of reading the same statements every season.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/22/daniel-agger-brendan-rodgers-liverpool

Seems a very bitter response from someone who just wasn't good enough for Liverpool.

Other players who have played for Rodgers seem to have nothing but praise for his management.

In fairness you would be very annoyed if you were Agger and have Skrtel and Sakho starting ahead of you.

Still reckon Balotelli is the answer? Not me.

Never has been, never will be. Inconsistent in terms of his actual quality and his mentality couldn't be further from being a success.

I said it when he signed but he'll be back in Italy by 2016.

Glad I stayed off here for a few days. 

We were absolutely shocking v West Ham, terrible in fact. Really are missing Sturridge and Allen massively, Gerrard was non-existent. 

Harsh on Manquillo, wasn't replaced because he was terrible, he was replaced because of Skrtel and his incompetence, Rodgers and Pascoe really, really need to do some work on the denfence. 

--

Massive congratulations on your result Sunday as well, absolutely fantastic. Told you all Man United were there for the taking and you absolutely bullied them off the pitch, not in a dirty way but a very competitive way and the desire of the Leicester players was amazing. 

Archived