Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Konchesky to Brighton...Again

We nearly sold him last season which tell's you that he isn't at the top of his game anymore, plus I have seen it numerous times when he fall's alseep and let's a defender slip in behind him or play's a silly back pass with no weight in it to schmeichel. This guy is our weak link at the back imo, buy a replacement and let him go to brighton! although a good left back won't come on the cheap.

Konchesky is too old and has no pace what so ever he was quite often shown up when playing against a quick winger but if it wasn't for his good sense of positioning could have been a lot worse for Leicester defensively. he is my number 1 pick out of the 3 left backs we have.

Schlupp is on a left back he is a striker that was never going to be good enough to get into a league 1 side and when we needed cover at left back when we had no one else he played there. he was never going to set the world on fire but he put the effort in but he had his moments but quite a lot of the time schlupp got sloppy and made a lot of mistakes it was just a good job he had 3 other defenders covering his arse. he will get ripped to shreds in the prem.

Bakayogo well god knows what happened to him went out on loan played 7mins and injured himself pulling a muscle by turning round. Did we actually keep hold of him or did we let him go??

I think we should get rid of Schlupp rather than Konchesky but not until we have found someone else to replace Schlupp he is younger and someone will come in for him with some stupid money no one is going to pay for Konchesky because of his age he will end up signing for someone next season on a free transfer.

But come on Nigel we need a new left back with some real quality!!!

disagree with pretty much everything you've said!

We nearly sold him last season which tell's you that he isn't at the top of his game anymore, plus I have seen it numerous times when he fall's alseep and let's a defender slip in behind him or play's a silly back pass with no weight in it to schmeichel. This guy is our weak link at the back imo, buy a replacement and let him go to brighton! although a good left back won't come on the cheap.

the reason we nearly sold him last season was due to his high wages, not his ability. If Nige didn't see a place for him in the squad, he wouldn't have given him an extra year. He's fine for back up and his experience will be good for younger players

The Ward deal seems to be back on so hopefully this one is dead in the water.

Koncheskey is a weird one, not sure weather I want him gone or not... He would do a more than decent for you guys for a season, but that would probably be it. Have you guys spent much of the Ulloa money yet braders??

Koncheskey is a weird one, not sure weather I want him gone or not... He would do a more than decent for you guys for a season, but that would probably be it. Have you guys spent much of the Ulloa money yet braders??

A million (although treated as "undisclosed" ) for David Stockdale - although talk of Sam Baldock, Stephen Ward and Adam Clayton being in by Monday. :)

A million (although treated as "undisclosed" ) for David Stockdale - although talk of Sam Baldock, Stephen Ward and Adam Clayton being in by Monday. :)

Solid championship players. Not going to break the bank either, so I think they'd be good signings. Can see you guys in and around the play-offs again next season. :thumbup:

We need to off load him last night got the ball taken off him 7 times I'd rather have schulpp play and make mistakes and learn game by game than konch who will get caught out every game anyway and will learn nothing because he's lost all his pace and he's to left footed, Rotherham sussed him out never mind a prem team.

We need to off load him last night got the ball taken off him 7 times I'd rather have schulpp play and make mistakes and learn game by game than konch who will get caught out every game anyway and will learn nothing because he's lost all his pace and he's to left footed, Rotherham sussed him out never mind a prem team.

Really? Radio Leics were praising him all game saying they would start him v Everton. 

Archived