Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

U21s / Development Squad 2014-15

Missed the first half. Few people said Lawrence has looked good, how good exactly? Good enough for the bench?

A few wayward passes but very positive driving forward with the ball; McCourt has also looked good for me just in front of the back four, Elder has been steady and Barmby has looked lively too.

Missed the first half. Few people said Lawrence has looked good, how good exactly? Good enough for the bench?

I'd defo get Lawrence in the first team squad. Yes he needs to work on a few things but most young players do, he's a class act with bags of potential.

I think that Kieran Kennedy looks steady as well

First half very decent played some good stuff and kept the ball well but Benfica were woeful

Second half shocking as Benfica upped their game and we didn't have a kick for the vast majority of the half

Doubt any of those that played tonight ( except Hamer ) will be any where near the first team squad unless we have a spate of injuries

Some ran around a lot but struggle technically whilst others have loads of ability but simply don't show the level of commitment NP would be looking for

Beat Benfica 2-0 and still not satisfied but that's how I saw it

Thanks. Chilwell looked great. Lawrence also instrumental.

Wait, Chilwell is only 16!?

Wasn't mattock in the first team at 16? Looking back on it that was ridiculous.

Archived