Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

U21s / Development Squad 2014-15

Heading down the game on Monday, what was the crowd like for today? 

not gonna lie it was a decent turnout, the stewards were making people try to find spare seats in the allocated blocks and not letting people sit in the next empty block along. don't think they were expecting as many people as there was tbf would say maybe 500/600 probably a bit off though

It feels great that we have so many prospects. Our u21 players on loan seem to be doing well also.

Is it that or are we playing older players against other teams youngsters? We always seem to have several over 21's in the team along with a lot of 20/21 year olds.

Not sure of the ages of the other clubs players, but your bigger teams probably have a fair few of their older players on loan rather than in the U21's.

Only Simpson was older than 21. They had a couple of very good technical players (Maurice Muller was quality) but our boys did a good job on them , and matched their quality .we Defended well and knocked it around quite well too . 2 quality goals . Lawrence was my mom but a good team performance that takes them into Monday's game against Benfica feeling confident . Benfica beat these 1-0 at Dorset fc ground so I'm quite looking forward to a stern test for the lads . I bet they can't wait for Mondays game to get here . Well done young lads well deserved 3 pts !

Is it that or are we playing older players against other teams youngsters? We always seem to have several over 21's in the team along with a lot of 20/21 year olds.

Not sure of the ages of the other clubs players, but your bigger teams probably have a fair few of their older players on loan rather than in the U21's.

True. We seem to have a few older players in there. People like James Pearson who is like 25 and still in the academy need to make some room for our youngens.

I meant throughout the youth academy really. That Admiral Muskwe and Ndukwu are only 15 I think.

True. We seem to have a few older players in there. People like James Pearson who is like 25 and still in the academy need to make some room for our youngens.

I meant throughout the youth academy really. That Admiral Muskwe and Ndukwu are only 15 I think.

Would be really nice to get a couple of real quality players through... and then see them sold to a bigger club.  :D

What's Dodoo like, starting to see his name more and more?

I think I might go to a couple of games to see him play, from the goals shown this season his finishing looks decent. Hits it first time, clean strikes, looks tall and physical with a bit of pace and some skill (see the stuff that won the free kick in the vid above).

Archived