Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

U21s / Development Squad 2014-15

Why is albrighton never involved in these games?

Not that I'd start him for the reserves either, but last week he randomly starts a match for us then disappears again

He's had more footy than Knockaert and Simpson recently so they probably need it more at the min.

Leicester Team

1. Adam Smith

2. Danny Simpson

3. Jack Barmby

4. Jak McCourt

5. Alie Sesay

6. Keiran Kennedy

7. Anthony Knockaert

8. Tom Lawrence

9. Tom Hopper ©

10. Nick Powell

11. Joe Dodoo

Subs Matty Miles, Johnny madison (GK), Hamza Chroudhury, Kris Scot, Simonas Stankevicius

It was a U21 game though the whole team played pretty well but still some players stuck out

Knockaert was MOTM for me he looked class throughout linking up with people quick passes and decent runs and tackling, mixed in with some tricky no look passes and other show off stuff. but he worked his socks off didn't stop running for 90 mins

Jack Barmby looked good down the left in the first half

Danny simpson did well LB solid performance got forward a few times and put in a some crosses

Hamza Choudhury came on around 85 mins seemed really eager made 1 great run and link up pass down the right too get a cross in could of been a goal. Im not sure his position he appears a DM CM?

well worth the £3

Very fast start from us tonight. Everyone played well but I was probably most impressed with Jack Barmby. Playing at left back he rarely got beaten down his flank and supported the attack very well. Made a few of their players look like mugs at times as he glided past them.

Knocky was the Tony K from last season. Worked very hard, as did Nick Powell who seemed to be playing in a deep lying centre midfield role along with Jak McCourt who scored the first. He was very industrious, good on the ball and hassles players well. Lawrence looked lively and Hopper was a handful. Deserved his goal.

Choudry looked decent when he came on, tried to put himself about and even though he only played ten minutes he slotted into central midfield like it was nothing.

Very fast start from us tonight. Everyone played well but I was probably most impressed with Jack Barmby. Playing at left back he rarely got beaten down his flank and supported the attack very well. Made a few of their players look like mugs at times as he glided past them.

Knocky was the Tony K from last season. Worked very hard, as did Nick Powell who seemed to be playing in a deep lying centre midfield role along with Jak McCourt who scored the first. He was very industrious, good on the ball and hassles players well. Lawrence looked lively and Hopper was a handful. Deserved his goal.

Choudry looked decent when he came on, tried to put himself about and even though he only played ten minutes he slotted into central midfield like it was nothing.

Did any of them do enough to make Pearson think about putting them on the bench for Saturday Bert?

Did any of them do enough to make Pearson think about putting them on the bench for Saturday Bert?

Maybe. Out of those you could see getting a shout, I was most impressed with Powell tonight. His versatility could be a huge asset for us. Whenever Lawrence had the ball you always thought something was going to happen. I also know that the club rate Lawrence very highly so I wouldn't be surprised if we were to see him soon.

Let's not forget though they were playing against kids.

Archived