Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

U21s / Development Squad 2014-15

Watching on YT. Very good value for the lead so far.

Agree. Chelsea are no threat thus far. The Chelsea coaching staff are so mouthy they must be afraid of making a mistake.

Great speed from Chilwell there. 

Who's the twat who kept saying 'finish it' about 10 times at the start as if there was an open goal lol

Knockaert taking penalties haha

That Chilwell run and move was very good, i'd push him to is limits with the U21s

Think the first player on Chilwell committed the foul tbh though.

And Patrick Roberts looks like he should be in Fulham's first team.

Whoever our number 3 is needs to learn quick how to defend and mark properly, didn't do enough to kill the Fulham attack and was marking a blade of grass and sulked about as they scored. I'm glad the U21s are doing well though.

That Chilwell run and move was very good, i'd push him to is limits with the U21s

Whoever our number 3 is needs to learn quick how to defend and mark properly, didn't do enough to kill the Fulham attack and was marking a blade of grass and sulked about as they scored. I'm glad the U21s are doing well though.

The number 3 in the Fullham game is Jack Barmby who used to play as a CAM i think so i wouldnt be too harsh on his defending as he is still learning that role.

He started off the season there. Same with Cauley Woodrow too I believe. Highly-rated.

The number 3 in the Fullham game is Jack Barmby who used to play as a CAM i think so i wouldnt be too harsh on his defending as he is still learning that role.

Fair enough, perhaps he was just out of position from CM

He started off the season there. Same with Cauley Woodrow too I believe. Highly-rated.

Both look good future prospects for them.

Good win vs Chelsea for the lads.

I'm sure I read on twitter that the U18s FA Cup semi final against Man City was being broadcast on ITV4. I don't think it is - anyone heard this? If it's on a different channel etc? I don't want it to be twitter bollox!

Second leg is on ITV4 subject to Man City's involvement in the UEFA Youth League:

http://www.thefa.com/fa-youth-cup/fixtures

Archived