Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

If this can be a proof, have it all confirmed in my Linkedin page! http://ch.linkedin.com/pub/riccardo-monari/47/2b9/43a

Do you trust me now?

We want more proof

You might be real. Don't worry about us - we're leicester city. There ain't nothing we haven't seen before.

Apart from an english speaking italian working in switzerland living in france with the time to post on Foxestalk

Our only forum is interfans.org

The other stuff is bullcrap.

I tell you: even right now, in our "Amarcord" ("I remember") section dedicated to him, you can see we're commenting and laughing about this fat old guy getting another contract

Because he is clearly fat..... He still looks in great shape. If you want to see fat Google Gary Taylor-Fletcher

If this can be a proof, have it all confirmed in my Linkedin page! http://ch.linkedin.com/pub/riccardo-monari/47/2b9/43a

Do you trust me now?

You assume that he's going to be playing week in week out, and will be first on the team sheet?

Cambiasso has been brought in primarily to provide experience that can be shared with a midfield that will grow stronger in confidence and ability by the end of this season with him in their training sessions, and on the pitch. It will also hopefully attract a higher calibre of player, as we don't currently have the any rep that we can cash in to draw them to the club.

Another one normal Italians don't know: "Are you taking me for the mickey?"

Everytime I say this, English people get shocked and tell me: "You lived in England for too long pal..."

**** me, next you'll be telling me you know the phrase " ay up me duck" 

Sorry man, I am just trying to avoid a big pain for you.

We called him "the police man" as he was just stuck in the middle of the field moving the arms to direct the traffic... No more running, no more pressing...

Our opponents scored several times because he left the defense unprotected

he's just a white dion dublin, white dion dublin.

A massive welcome Mr Cambiasso, very pleased you are now fighting for our cause.

As a 62 year old, I will be buying a new shirt with "Cucho" on the back, can't wait!! (is that the right spelling?)

Hopefully now all the negative posters, slagging off NP etc, will start to fade away. Fair discussion is great, but the personal attacks are not appropriate in my opinion.

See you Sunday.

cucho 1 SM (Andes) = cuchitril1cucho 2, a SM/F

1 (CAm) (=jorobado) hunchback

2(Méx) (=manco) limbless person

3(Cono Sur) (=gato) puss

cucho 3(familiar) ADJ (Méx) (=deprimido) gloomy, depressed

You may want to get his nickname Cuchu and not hunchback. lol

Cuchu is probably more apt for a 62 year old seeing as it means 'old man' lol

We want more proof

Apart from an english speaking italian working in switzerland living in france with the time to post on Foxestalk

1) Most Italian of my generation speak English or another foreign language. Maybe not at my level as I lived there, but they speak. We can't say the same of English guys and foreign languages...

2) I also speak French, Spanish and some German.

3) More than 50% of the people working in Geneva live in France as the town is pretty small and incredibly expensive.

4) Our match against Starjnan tonight has just over. 6-0 and we qualified for Europa League. A guy on our forum posted saying you are cheering for Cambiasso and laughing about this. I just came to say hi and my opinion.

Because he is clearly fat..... He still looks in great shape. If you want to see fat Google Gary Taylor-Fletcher

We know the guy! He's the one who played Chelsea last weekend! Lots of pics of him on our forum, he is a cow not a man!

Archived