Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

Kingfox taking bets.

7/4 - He breaks his leg

5/1 - Pearson headbutts him after shagging his Daughter

8/1 - He leaves early, after having his place taken by Dean Hammond

40/1 - It's Arnar Gunnlaugsson in a mask

1) Most Italian of my generation speak English or another foreign language. Maybe not at my level as I lived there, but they speak. We can't say the same of English guys and foreign languages...

2) I also speak French, Spanish and some German.

3) More than 50% of the people working in Geneva live in France as the town is pretty small and incredibly expensive.

4) Our match against Starjnan tonight has just over. 6-0 and we qualified for Europa League. A guy on our forum posted saying you are cheering for Cambiasso and laughing about this. I just came to say hi and my opinion.

You're more fun than lamby, please stay!

We know the guy! He's the one who played Chelsea last weekend! Lots of pics of him on our forum, he is a cow not a man!

And leave our GTF alone, its like leicesters fat sister, only leicester is allowed to take the piss!!!

Anyone listening to talksport? taking the piss out of Leicester at the moment over this.

They aren't, they're actually praising us for the signing, saying we could stay up whilst understandably being shocked at the signing.

I think whats great about a signing like this is even if he ends up shit its the type of signing that will encourage other great players to come to the club and get us on the map. No transfer fee so not even close to a big gamble for this level.

One big PRO of getting Cambiasso for you will be that he is simply great from a tactical point of view. He know football like no-one else.

Just take this: when Mourinho was coaching us, once a journalist asked him "If you are the best in the world, who do you ask when you have a doubt about football?". He replied "Cambiasso"

If Cuchu accepts to stay on the bench sometimes, if he has 1/2 good running and physical players around him in the midfield, he can still be a good add and help a relatively small team like yours.

One big PRO of getting Cambiasso for you will be that he is simply great from a tactical point of view. He know football like no-one else.

Just take this: when Mourinho was coaching us, once a journalist asked him "If you are the best in the world, who do you ask when you have a doubt about football?". He replied "Cambiasso"

If Cuchu accepts to stay on the bench sometimes, if he has 1/2 good running and physical players around him in the midfield, he can still be a good add and help a relatively small team like yours.

The insults keep coming  :o

We know the guy! He's the one who played Chelsea last weekend! Lots of pics of him on our forum, he is a cow not a man!

Attenzione RiccardoLondra, non esagerare, sei un ospite, ricordartilo eh? Possiamo dire quelli cose noi, non tu.

Ohhhhh this isn't going to end well *grabs popcorn*

That's more like it cistiman!!

Somehow I don't see us wanting to rely on him running around doing all the work. We have three 23/24 year old British Centre Midfielders who we think he could be awesome in helping. Also supposedly after another 26 year old who does a lot of running and tackling. Think Cuchu is here to help us tactically and with his massive experience.

This.  He has major young talent in midfield in Danny Drinkwater and Matty James that I hope he will influence positively.

Archived