Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

Many, many thanks to @@Bayfox and @@IOMfox for sorting my friend and I out with Liverpool tickets.

The club made some arrangements made for me to be at the grounds early, and IOMfox made it all the way down from Manchester in time to make the exchange.

I had a pint and a good chat with Bayfox pre-match and he helped me get in touch with IOM to pick up the other ticket. Bayfox and the rest of the crew at the back of the kop were top notch and I couldn't pick better place a better bunch of folks to watch Vardy crack that worldy!

Excellent. Always nice to see fellow Leicester fans help out in someones time of need. Great work Bayfox and IOMfox

• Like 1

Many, many thanks to @@Bayfox and @@IOMfox for sorting my friend and I out with Liverpool tickets.

The club made some arrangements made for me to be at the grounds early, and IOMfox made it all the way down from Manchester in time to make the exchange.

I had a pint and a good chat with Bayfox pre-match and he helped me get in touch with IOM to pick up the other ticket. Bayfox and the rest of the crew at the back of the kop were top notch and I couldn't pick better place a better bunch of folks to watch Vardy crack that worldy!

lol

You put us to shame mate. Never stopped for 90 mins and knew all the words.

Welcome back anytime. And try to make an away trip next time.

This is from a while back, but bought a ticket from channies6thswan and he was a pleasure to deal, seemed like a really good guy and totally trustworthy - even paid to send it to me by a more secure delivery method than I'd asked for.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who is messaged y the above re tickets be careful.

He asked me for the WBA ticket i had last night, I agreed, and went out of my way to e mail the ticket office to inform them he was to collect it on my behalf.

This afternoon he messages me to say he doesn't want it he has another one.

Not nice, not nice at all.