Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arnie

2 Home Shirts for sale

General question on sizing, is 'M' a small 'M' and should those that normally order 'M' order 'L'? I am a

31 waist and usually buy collar size 15. I know I opening myself up to ridicule with this question, but any sensible opinions much appreciated as cannot visit Club Shop for geographical reasons.

Thank you people.

General question on sizing, is 'M' a small 'M' and should those that normally order 'M' order 'L'? I am a

31 waist and usually buy collar size 15. I know I opening myself up to ridicule with this question, but any sensible opinions much appreciated as cannot visit Club Shop for geographical reasons.

Thank you people.

I'm 34 waist and 16 collar. Medium fits like a dream.

I'm 34 waist and 16 collar. Medium fits like a dream.

Thank you kind Sir. Just hope I can buy on line now! If not I will buy in Bangkok Airport when I pass thru

next Month - may be quicker!

Thank you people.

Im 16 collar and 32 waist and 6'2 and mediums good for me depends what kind of fit you are after

Archived