Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Oh right. Not looking bad as well. I'll pick one tomorrow instead.

yeah sticking to singles and doubles if we can ta. give us another midweek one we'll void that treble even though it lost :D

I sincerely hope people were following, all 4 won tonight.

Bristol 1-0

Preston 3-2

Fylde 3-0

Gateshead 2-0

Easy money!

good work! i added fylde to my treble after you write up. ridiculous odds based on what you said.

shame mk were so shit and it lost anyway lol. might have to keep an eye on their odds over the coming weeks if they're always going to be so overpriced.

Midweek selection is EVANESCENT in the 5.10 at Ayr on Thursday. 7/2

The rain should help , he's also a recent C&D winner and went close last time out. I will probably stick this in an e/w multiple bet but for the purposes of this comp I'll risk it as my selection.

International weekend tipping that (hopefully) should get me back on track. Odds are with skybet.

Thursday October 9th, European Championships Qualifying

England v San Marino (England -4 Handicap 1/3)

Roy Hodgson said in his press conference dont judge the result by the amount of goals, but the performance. The sentiment holds true but against such modest opposition, England will be looking to get amongst the goals.

On 4 previous meetings with San Marino, England have managed at least 5 goals in all of them, and in World Cup qualifying bagged an 8-0 win in Serravalle. In addition to this, in the previous World Cup qualifying campaign, all but three of San Marino's games were settled by a 5 or more goal margin.

Managing a mere 1 goal in the World Cup qualifying campaign, San Marino should pose no threat in front of goal, and the only threat to the bet would be from England's willingness to press for more goals ahead of the trip to Estonia.

Friday, October 10th, European Championships Qualifying

Belgium v Andorra (both teams not to score 1/6)

Andorra managed their first goal in 4 years and 19 fixtures by scoring a penalty against Wales, but will more than likely not cross the half way line when they travel to Belgium for this qualifier.

It remains to be seen what team the Belgian's will field for this game with a big fixture to come against Bosnia-Herzegovina around the corner, but the squad will possess more than enough quality to shut out Andorra.

Andorra themselves are on a losing streak that saw them lose all of their World Cup qualifiers last term, so damage limitation is very much in order.

This £10 double returns £15.56 for a £5.56 profit to edge me back into the black.

Midweek selection is EVANESCENT in the 5.10 at Ayr on Thursday. 7/2

The rain should help , he's also a recent C&D winner and went close last time out. I will probably stick this in an e/w multiple bet but for the purposes of this comp I'll risk it as my selection.

FFS, 2nd. another virtual tenner bites the dust. Had it e/w in a L15 with real money though.

Welbeck 2 or more (evens)

Hit a purple patch and will surely bash a few in against the minnows San Marino

Spain to win in Slovenia (2/5)

Spain haven't been in top gear but will have enough to see off Slovenia.

£10 pays £28 with ladbrokes

Welbeck 2 or more (evens)

Hit a purple patch and will surely bash a few in against the minnows San Marino

Spain to win in Slovenia (2/5)

Spain haven't been in top gear but will have enough to see off Slovenia.

£10 pays £28 with ladbrokes

The real question is will Spain have enough to see off Slovakia! ;)

Slovakia v Spain @1.44

As maybes has said Spain are not at their best but Slovakia are no great shakes and surely Spain will win here.

Belarus v [email protected]

Ukraine had a dissapointing defeat in their first group game and they will be pumped up for a win here. Belarus only mustered a draw against Luxembourg last time out too so should be very beatable.

£10 returns £31.77

All got a bit messy with these thursday/friday/saturday/sunday etc internationals with a few posters and bets mixing midweek and weekend selections i think, I make it that by Sunday night the max amount of tips anyone should've given is 5. archem is on 5 now so last night's tip is technically his weekend tip i believe?

quite a few on 4 so just a weekend one to come which is great. anyone who's given us 2/3 so far feel free to double up over the next few days, on tonight's football, racing, darts etc and then a further tip over the weekend too to get yourself to 5 tips overall come the beginning of next week. only if you want to though, don't force anything and end up losing unnecessarily! 

will wait until monday morning or so to update the table because we've still got some tips "pending", waiting on (hopefully) a winner tonight or over the weekend, including the likes of DanLCFC and Donut both hoping for Belgium to turn it on and keep it tight simultaneously tonight to land their respective doubles! 

Will seek out my weekend effort some time this evening i think. 

My weekend tip.

Coventry away at Crewe who are leaking goals for fun and currently sit behind everyone at the foot of league one. Although Cov sit mid table they should be able to see these off. 23/20.

Peterborough away at Crawley.

Always value for goals, Peterborough lie 3rd in the league and will be looking for automatic promotion, whereas Crawley will just be content with saying in league one. 6/5.

£10 double pays £47.30.

Belgium -3 (4/11) vs Andorra; Quite self explanatory. Belgium will smash Andorra.

Sweden vs Russia DRAW (9/4); These two seem evenly matched and neither particularly high scoring. It has draw written all over it for me.

£10 would return £44.30.

Come on then Belgium.

Exeter 21/20: Exeter come into the match in good form winning 4 league games in a row, they host bottom of the table Hartlepool. Should be a home win

Cov  6/5: Coventry travel to Crewe who are bottom of the table and leaking over 2 goals per game. I've made a habbit of betting against Crewe and Bolton this season which has made me a profit so will continue to do so.

£10 double returns £45.10 with William Hill

Romania vs Hungary @ 3/4

Hungary lost their opening group game to a poor Northern Ireland side, and with Romania losing just 2 of their last 18 games in their own back yard I can't see past a Romania win here, especially on the back of a 1-0 win away at a resolute Greek side.

Lincoln vs Telford @ 8/13

Telford sit rock bottom of the conference premier with 7 points from their opening 15 games, managing only 2 points on their travels all season. Whilst Lincoln's home form has been fairly indifferent itself, they should have more than enough to dispatch a poor Telford side.

£10 returns £28.26

Get in!!!

0-0 after half an hour scared me but they went on two little rampages of three quick goals and won the game 6-0.

cracking double that, i think £34 profit from one bet is our biggest winner to date (unless anyone wants to correct me lol). you and donut back in the profit thanks to belgium.

My weekend effort is a fairly simple £10 on Argentina to beat brazil @ 6/4.

Only a friendly but obviously both sides want to win. Argentina destroyed germany in a friendly last international break, and that was without messi who is back. Brazil looked laboured recording two uninspiring 1-0 wins and dunga is a boring coach, already seemingly getting excuses in about smog in Beijing and lack of training time etc. hopefully the argies can do the business against a brazil without Tiago silva amongst others.

Archived