Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Going for a risky bet for my midweek tip.

But heard Basel have been playing pretty well and fancy Liverpool to slip up away from home.

Therefore going for a draw no bet on Basel at 2.5!

If we aren't allowed draw no bets then will go for a Basel win at 3.6.

Odds are as per bet365.

singles or doubles ideally, makes it more about seeking out value etc and not just combining 8 different 1/4 shots to make a bigger priced multiple that anyone could come up with without much thought. Not saying that's what anyone's done but you get the idea.

as above can you give us a double from that sir?

Sorry just seen this.

I wont use Bayern now as they have already played so if it is doubles can I have:

HNK Rejika v Sevilla

Rejika are a strong team in the Croatian league but let's be honest...it's awful! They lost to Leige in their last european game whilst Sevilla comfortably beat Feyenoord 2-0 and sit 4th in La Liga.

Malmo FF v Olympiakos

Malmo lost 2-0 to Juventus but they got battered all game, having just 1 shot, though they are very strong domestically and look sure to win the Swedish league this season. Not hard though really is it? Olympiakos beat Athletico Madrid 3-2 last time out in Europe and are normally dangerous opponents when they want to be.

Putting a £10 bet on that now returns £38.10

Can I do one tonight even though I did one last night?

I'll post it anyway but don't count it if I can't.

Fulham (17/20) v Bolton; Fulham are making slow improvements whilst Bolton look like turning into the Fulham of before. I'm fancying a home win here.

Ludogorets v Real Madrid -2 (23/20); Pretty self-explanatory. Chuck in the fact Ludogorets will be playing in Sofia so don't even have a proper home advantage and the fact that Ronaldo is in absolutely ridiculous form.

£10 would return £39.80.

Zenit St Petersburg 8/11: Zenit have been in good form recently and Russia is one of the most difficult places to travel to in Europe, Zenit's home advantage should be enough to see off a Monaco side who are still adjusting after losing some of there best players in the summer.

Fulham 19/20: Fulham will turn the corner now they have finally got rid of magath, I have picked against Bolton in there last 3 games and it has yearned a healthy profit, so a home win looks to be a good bet here.

£10 double returns £33.68 with William hill.

Can I do one tonight even though I did one last night?

I'll post it anyway but don't count it if I can't.

Fulham (17/20) v Bolton; Fulham are making slow improvements whilst Bolton look like turning into the Fulham of before. I'm fancying a home win here.

Ludogorets v Real Madrid -2 (23/20); Pretty self-explanatory. Chuck in the fact Ludogorets will be playing in Sofia so don't even have a proper home advantage and the fact that Ronaldo is in absolutely ridiculous form.

£10 would return £39.80.

Seen as you missed the weekend you can catch up by giving us two midweekers I guess yeh, no problem. Hopefully this ones a winner after the amount of losers last night!

Going for a risky bet for my midweek tip.

But heard Basel have been playing pretty well and fancy Liverpool to slip up away from home.

Therefore going for a draw no bet on Basel at 2.5!

If we aren't allowed draw no bets then will go for a Basel win at 3.6.

Odds are as per bet365.

Turned my weekend loss into a small profit ...now the challenge of hitting two in a row

can i have a 2nd midweek to catch up as i didn't put one in over the weekend?

if so

Astra v Salzburg

HNK Rejika v Sevilla

£10 Returns £34.30

like with dan, I don't see why you shouldn't throw a second tip out to catch up and join most the rest of us on 2 tips so far yeah.

My weekend selection is in the Walsall v Bristol City game on saturday. Bristol City Win + Over 2.5.

Bristol City top of the league, second highest scorers, scored 3 goals in each of their last 4 games and 2 goals each in the 2 games prior to that. Walsall in 17th position, only 2 wins in the last 10. They do have the least goals conceded in the bottom half of league 1 though. Was in two minds whether to go with Bristol win to nil or win & over 2.5. Will go for the latter.

Bristol City Win + Over 2.5. 11/4. £10 returns £37.50

For the weekend... I've stuck £3 on this, it's ambitious though.

Swansea -2 (11/2) vs Newcastle; Newcastle have lost something like 8 of their last 20 games by 3 or more goals. They aren't scoring, they aren't defending, and Swansea have the ability to really pick apart a side in disarray. I'll also point out that Swansea are 5/6 for the win on Betfair which I'm amazed by.

Chelsea -2 (4/1) vs Arsenal; Chelsea are the kings of the big games and Arsenal's defending is questionable to say the least. Whilst Arsenal have goals in them, Chelsea are a solid side all round and I can sense a very comfortable home win here.

£10 would pay £325.

My lovely tip for tomorrow..

Swansea at home to Newcastle 10/11. Newcastle look completely lost, Swansea will be looking to get back winning ways and shouldn't have a problem against what looks an extremely disjointed team.

Leicester at home to Burnley 4/5. Burnley are missing 4/5 players that would usually be starting for them. A weakened team lost 4-0 to WBA last week and I can't see how they will manage anything but defeat against a Leicester team who have solid home form and have banged in quite a few goals already.

£10 returns £34.36

Leicester to win to nil - £10 pays £27.5

• Leicester have won five and lost none of the last seven league meetings with Burnley.
  • Burnley have scored with just two percent of their shots this season, the lowest conversion rate in the Premier League.
  • In contrast, the Foxes have netted with 23% of their shots at goal, a figure only Chelsea (26%) can better.
  • Burnley have scored with just two percent of their shots this season, the lowest conversion rate in the Premier League.
  • Nigel Pearson's side have lost just one of their last 18 league games on home soil (W12 D5 L1). They have scored in every game in that 18-match run. In that solitary defeat.
  • Lukas Jutkiewicz has attempted the most shots (excl. blocked) without scoring in the Premier League so far this season (14)

Everything points to this bet failing and Leicester getting tanked by Burnley then....:rolleyes:lol

Glad to see some weekend tips rolling in, after this week though not sure i'm too pleased we've already had two shouts for leicester considering we were all losers bar AS78UK in the midweek selections. We got 4 new tipsters giving it a shot, although 10 chaps didn't give us a midweek tip, so missed out on a chance to add a -£10 to their balance! 

As said, AS78UK gave us our only winner, a decent one though with his shout of Liverpool to take nothing from their tough trip to Switzerland getting him into the green, where he joins 8 other tipsters. Table after second round is here:

e8ed6cda-d903-4830-a6e1-326c4d24cc42.png

as with the new members we received midweek, if anyone who missed out on the tuesday/wednesday tips really wants to catch up and has another shout then feel free to give us two weekend tips, so you'll be joining the majority on 3 tips come Monday. Cheers all, gonna find my weekend winner this afternoon! 

Archived