Rincewind Posted 4 October 2014 Posted 4 October 2014 Mahrez in the mood. Schlupp please never shoot again.
lgfualol Posted 4 October 2014 Posted 4 October 2014 Well you just knew that would happen with their goal drought
Onions Posted 4 October 2014 Posted 4 October 2014 Sorry, but it's no shock to me the only cleansheet we had was when Ben Hamer was in goals.
Finnaldo Posted 4 October 2014 Posted 4 October 2014 It was inevitable wasn't it Time to kick on City!
RumbleFox Posted 4 October 2014 Posted 4 October 2014 Haven't been on here for a while due to, yer know, well, kinda like all the, like, erm..... mongbats on here but thought I'd have aother look today and my God the negative Normans are out again. What is wrong with some of you? Do you sit my your computer before the match thinking "Right Mom's gone out and left me all alone so I've stripped down to my sad little pants and I can;t wait for them to nme the team so I can start slagging off whoever's in it. Dunt matter who it is cos I'll never ben happy" whilt foa slowly pours out of your hateful little mouths? Come on Leicester you fvcking beauties!!! Some of us are actual fans. XXXX
RumbleFox Posted 4 October 2014 Posted 4 October 2014 Haven't been on here for a while due to, yer know, well, kinda like all the, like, erm..... mongbats on here but thought I'd have aother look today and my God the negative Normans are out again. What is wrong with some of you? Do you sit my your computer before the match thinking "Right Mom's gone out and left me all alone so I've stripped down to my sad little pants and I can;t wait for them to nme the team so I can start slagging off whoever's in it. Dunt matter who it is cos I'll never ben happy" whilt foa slowly pours out of your hateful little mouths? Come on Leicester you fvcking beauties!!! Some of us are actual fans. XXXX Actually scrao that, all the players are shit and NO can fvck off the bbig trainer wearing silverback cvnt. X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.