Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon the Hat

2015 Election season ..........stuff it in here.

May be something that blog says, instead of The Tory's being headlines it will be Laour. They are saying the same on the election programme. According to the blog she is not like she is portrayed. She was born in a council house and was popular and a good representative of her consistency...

Anyway I'm off bed. IDS is on and I can't stand having to watch his smirk for another two hours.

Labourlist saying she was a good representative? Never.

I admire your satire Ken, IDS laughs at the working class and he's the most evil man in Britain, a Labour MP does it and you post things jumping to her defence.

It won't actually do her any harm anyway, Islington is full of these rich middle class labour voting snobs, they'd be laughing at the poor with her, re elected comfortably.

Feel like that result is not dramatically good for anyone.

UKIP win, but there's a good chance that seat will flip back to the Tories in the General Election.

Tories lost despite having a genuine crack at winning unlike in Clacton.

Labour lose vote share and manage to draw attention to how out of touch they are.

Greens didn't gain as much as they hoped.

Lib Dems get wiped out.

Feel like that result is not dramatically good for anyone.

UKIP win, but there's a good chance that seat will flip back to the Tories in the General Election.

Tories lost despite having a genuine crack at winning unlike in Clacton.

Labour lose vote share and manage to draw attention to how out of touch they are.

Greens didn't gain as much as they hoped.

Lib Dems get wiped out.

How is winning a seat not a good result for UKIP?

I was going to say winning a seat Cameron promised his party would win at his conference is pretty impressive given what the Tories threw at it.

The night turned out just as bad for Labour as the Tories, even I didn't see their vote collapsing well below 20%.

Lib Dems 356 lol

Labour's vote down 11,7 % . Is that tactical voting to get the Tories out or a genuine pro Ukip vote?

First one, the commentariat feel more comfortable with that to convince themselves people aren't voting UKIP because they actually want to.

This seat will be a close fight in 2015.

Be interesting to see of the Tories stay with their candidate who be quite frank sounded miles out of her depth.

Voting her into parliament over Mark Reckless who showed all his talent and class in his speech afterwards is something that I couldn't do.

Depressing stuff.

There's very little, no  matter who you side with about politics that isn't depressing there aren't enough negative adjectives to describe it.

It's the insinuation that Rochester is obviously a bit of a scum hole as it has people who drive white vans and hang England flags out the window.

It helps those who claim that the Miliband/Balls/Harman led Labour party is ran by the out of touch London Islington elite - the funniest thing about it is she's the MP for Islington lol

seriously though surely Labour have a death wish this can't all just be bad luck  - this is just one more bit of nonsense and their apparent  collective stupidity makes you wonder whether this is all part of a plan to wreck the party. It started with the selection of Miliband who surely everyone must have realised would be a liability - there's only so much gormlessness and weird behaviour that an aspiring leader of the country can survive

Depressing stuff.

You're quite left wing, like to boast about wealth, quite out of touch with voters who go to UKIP because you live in a middle class utopia and like to believe they are protest votes.

Ever thought of applying for Thornberrys seat? You would make a fantastic member of the rich left wing Islington elite.

seriously though surely Labour have a death wish this can't all just be bad luck - this is just one more bit of nonsense and their apparent collective stupidity makes you wonder whether this is all part of a plan to wreck the party. It started with the selection of Miliband who surely everyone must have realised would be a liability - there's only so much gormlessness and weird behaviour that an aspiring leader of the country can survive

Genuinely don't, this is the world the South of England Labour party lives on these days, snobby educated lefties who have hijacked the party to become career politicians.

Nothing it all, however when you use that to gain a position in a party that supposedly looks after the poor and you then start mocking people who are patriotic and do a hard days work you shouldn't expect to be in a job too much longer.

So its OK for Tory MP's to be snobby and have a go at the poor who they probably avoid as much as they can.

There used to be a time in the 1800's when the upper class either used to go into politics, banking, finance,, law or become parish vicar's.

Make of that what you will. :)

You're quite left wing, like to boast about wealth, quite out of touch with voters who go to UKIP because you live in a middle class utopia and like to believe they are protest votes.

Ever thought of applying for Thornberrys seat? You would make a fantastic member of the rich left wing Islington elite.

lol

Matt, ever wake up at night, startled and sweating, wondering if you've turned into the 'Col City' of political general chat?

No Ken it isn't.

Difference is the Tories don't really pretend to massively care about the low paid on council estates before having a laugh at how common they are.

lol

Matt, ever wake up at night, startled and swearing, wondering if you've turned into the 'Col City' of political general chat?

lol I may do sometimes.

I can't decide which useless c*nt I'd rather vote for.

I feel the same a lot of the time. Although the one in my area is OK. He has one of the best records for attending the House of Commons debates and PQT so he at least earns the fee the taxpayer gives him.

Archived