Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Radio Leicester - Stringer

He claimed he was 'assaulted by a city player' and it was more likely to be from one of our lads than a Norwich player. Probably done in jest but he's hardly the changing rooms favourite bloke lol

And that's why people don't like him. Sensationalising stuff rather than dealing with it properly. Make a proper complaint, talk to the club and his management and get it dealt with, don't talk shit on the radio.

A camera fell on my leg pitchside with nobody near it and at no stage didn't suggest a player assaulted me. I made a joke about it and moved on. Thanks for the concern. Chat &)%# get banged

Chat shit get papped.

A camera fell on my leg pitchside with nobody near it and at no stage didn't suggest a player assaulted me. I made a joke about it and moved on. Thanks for the concern. Chat &)%# get banged

Congrats on the new job BTW

http://www.costar.co.uk/en/assets/news/2015/October/Ian-Stringer-takes-Bilfinger-GVA-Advisory-Board-chairman-role/

Stand near cameras at pitchside get banged.

Stand near cameras at pitchside get banged.

Don't know how to put a smiley :-) on here as I'm technically inept as well as being an average commentator but I would if I could. Peace

Amazes me how people twist things to suit their agenda when they don't like someone. Don't let the facts get in the way of your hating though.

It happens. Never mind.

Up the City

Amazes me how people twist things to suit their agenda when they don't like someone. Don't let the facts get in the way of your hating though.

It happens. Never mind.

Up the City

People need to be careful what they wish for. You only have to tune into Radio Nottingham to see what I mean. Dull, monotone and boring. Stringer isn't perfect, I don't think he claims to be. Im not perfect at my job. But atleast he shows some passion and excitement in the game. All too easy to criticise others when you're sat in you're armchair. There is a lot of time to fill in dead ball situations.

You absolutely sure about that Ian?

I've got some footage that suggests otherwise...

Nowrich.jpg

Archived