Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Who could leave in January?

No wingers will leave.

Mahrez will be gone for the AFCON.

And Knockaert might well join another club on loan, hasn't featured much in recent weeks.

The remaining December games will be huge for him, if he gets the chance to present himself.

Cant see anyone going.

You have to look at who would take them. Championship clubs only in reality would want them and none of them would pay the wages that they are now on.

Wood wouldn't go as Wolves couldn't afford his wages, so I can't see anyone else being able to.

This is the problem with the big gulf between the two leagues and the wages.

Big staying up bonusses will also ensure nobody leaves.

Knockaert will go to get first team football and then in 2/3 years time when hes strutting his stuff in the champions league for someone like PSG then maybe Nige will realise that he should have started him a few times!! GUARENTEED!

I can see Anthony doing many great things - but him playing regularly in a PSG shirt? Not really.

Time will tell - as with others, the remaining games this month and in January should be very revealing.

We've got a small enough squad as it is, losing any players in January could prove catastrophic for our chances of staying in the league.

Oh and all this talk of Albrighton leaving, complete nonsence

We have 24 players of a squad of 25.

So we either sell some or remove them from the squad that means they can not play.

So we could have 3 or 4 pissed off players as they have no chance of getting a game.

we need to loan out or sell players so we can bring players in or they have to be under 21.

GTF if he can find a club with a front door big enough for him to fit through.

Really can't work out why nige gave him the games last season so we had to give him a contract this year.

What did he do to win promotion that we would have missed.

Not anti Pearson.

Just wonder why?

He won't get a start or a sub appearance.

Why did Nige do it?

Saying that seen his mrs she is well fit (Nige fancy his chances?)

6522953-large.jpg

Taxi for Taylor Fletcher

Seriously, nobody in this kind of shape should ever be involved in premier league football.

Before people moan at me for being a fat-hater: I'm fat, however I do not command a wage to be part of a premier league football team. Nothing against GTF as a bloke, he's probably sound, but sh*t....premier league? I think not.

6522953-large.jpg

Taxi for Taylor Fletcher

Seriously, nobody in this kind of shape should ever be involved in premier league football.

Before people moan at me for being a fat-hater: I'm fat, however I do not command a wage to be part of a premier league football team. Nothing against GTF as a bloke, he's probably sound, but sh*t....premier league? I think not.

He was not even needed in the championship last season why did we need him this season?

6522953-large.jpg

Taxi for Taylor Fletcher

Yes GTF has no business here and I can only assume he was given a sympathy contract. Extremely poor decision from NP.

Yes GTF has no business here and I can only assume he was given a sympathy contract. Extremely poor decision from NP.

His contract was automatically extended, Pearson didn't choose to give him another contract.

Archived