Corky Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 I'm surprised Pearson hasn't tried a three of Drinkwater, King and James yet, would like to see how that worked. Anyway, hopefully we'll get something.
Crinklyfox Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 If we play like we have for the past couple of months (making silly mistakes and giving away soft goals) we'll lose. If Spurs players play to their potential we're in trouble. But there's no guarantee that we won't improve, or that Spurs will have a great game. If we are to give ourselves a chance of escaping relegation this is the sort of match we have to win. Average results are no good for us any more. So I'm expecting the lads to go for it and hope that finally we get some breaks and come away with three points.
Guest Col city fan Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 25 minutes, Wes will knock a cross down for Eriksen. Cambiasso at fault for not tracking back... No, he's been dropped/rested.. Take your pick
danfox76 Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 Schlupp at left wing again. Want to die. i know what you mean.. to me he always looks like he's skipping along with his head in the clouds lmao
lgfualol Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 Would have preferred 433 but okay team Konch banned from back passes pls
MC Prussian Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 Would have preferred 433 but okay team Konch banned from back passes pls Nah, there'll be another player coming up with an atrocious **** up today. Still, I do hope we'll prevail and nick this 2-1. Somehow.
CloudFox Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 Don't think it's strictly a 4-4-2. Nuge will drop deeper methinks, so more of a flexible 4-2-3-1.
MooseBreath Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 Decent line up. Nuge will surely drop back a bit like he did most of last season. He's the best player we've got in that role so hope it goes well for him today. I've been wanting us to try this for a while, although I would have gone for James ahead of King.
Guest Col city fan Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 Decent line up. Nuge will surely drop back a bit like he did most of last season. He's the best player we've got in that role so hope it goes well for him today. I've been wanting us to try this for a while, although I would have gone for James ahead of King. Yes, so would I.
The Doctor Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 ****. Can't let Kane wrestle ahead of you like that Wes.
Guest Col city fan Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 WHY DIDNT I BET My first thought...
benpicko Posted 26 December 2014 Posted 26 December 2014 I should be annoyed but I can't even be bothered
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.