Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Banks

Everton Away

They have

Some people don't give a shit about views but apparently back of the paddock and front of the upper bullens are the best places to be. Back of the lower bullens and back of upper to be avoided apparently. Upper bullens not on sale yet so we don't get the choice.

Where exactly is the Paddock? From what I've seen it looks as if it is infront of the home fans? In which case, given how totalitarian their stewards are supposed to be, I would expect this area would be pressured to sit which won't go down to well with some of the away season ticket holders.

Where exactly is the Paddock? From what I've seen it looks as if it is infront of the home fans? In which case, given how totalitarian their stewards are supposed to be, I would expect this area would be pressured to sit which won't go down to well with some of the away season ticket holders.

Looks like it's just in front of the lower bullens where the away fans are. Haven't seen anything about home fans but could be wrong. Only 13 rows in the paddock so I assume if you're not at the back of the paddock then the sitters will be out in force

img_0288.jpg

Lower bullens is where the pillars are, with the upper above. 

I've been in the home end in lower Bullens towards the back. Could just about see the dugout. Any air-balls and you naturally find yourself arcing your neck only to be looking at the bottom of the upper stand lol.

Still after a ticket or 2 for this. As said, don't mind driving up and providing lift if someone can provide the ticket(s) :)

If the away end is like the home end anyone on the first two or three rows won't sit because they're virtually underground, you need to stand on the front row to get your head above pitch level

Looks like it's just in front of the lower bullens where the away fans are. Haven't seen anything about home fans but could be wrong. Only 13 rows in the paddock so I assume if you're not at the back of the paddock then the sitters will be out in force

Lower bullens is where the pillars are, with the upper above. 

Thanks for the pic. Just looked at another ground map and I was wrong with what I said above - Paddock is in the same block but as you say just in front of all the pillars. Basically paying £3 more for a better view but the chance to be pissed on.

Archived