Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Banks

Everton Away

Be typical for the club to just sell the 1,800 then wimp out of taking any more for fear of losing a few £££.

I don't think they would 'wimp' out of taking anymore it's probably to do with they have to pay for the ones they don't sell.

If the allocations are set and sales don't look strong for the next allocation then they get the bill for unsold tickets.

Pretty sure this is just a premier league thing and championship clubs don't charge for unsold tickets as grounds in that league never really sell out.

I've been patiently waiting for the upper tier tickets to go on sale to avoid the resticted views in the lower tier, and now the club has decided not to take up the further allocation (as confirmed on Everton's website).  I would imagine quite a few people were waiting for the much better upper tier tickets.

The lower tier ones have just about sold out (only severly restricted view remaining), and yet they've not even finished getting though the season ticket priorities yet.  Members are not yet able to but them, never mind general sale.  We'd sell a further thousand no problem.  It's still more than 2 weeks to the game, so it's hardly too late to sell them.  Before 2 seasons ago they wouldn't have even been on sale by now.

Looking online where you can pick your seat, the only ones available are in the restricted view areas, where pillars block the view of one, or both, of the goals. They may however have held some back for sale in the club shop only which aren't available online, in which case there may be some better seats remaining. Still annoyed they've made this decision though.

Archived