Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Banks

Everton Away

you make a good point though, i'm sure in the prem there are a lot less u21/student/18-21 etc priced tickets. a lot seem to just go u16/adult/old people and that's it. seems pretty bang on making a 16 year old pay an adult price imo. 

although for a prem game £34 adult price is below average. 

you make a good point though, i'm sure in the prem there are a lot less u21/student/18-21 etc priced tickets. a lot seem to just go u16/adult/old people and that's it. seems pretty bang on making a 16 year old pay an adult price imo. 

although for a prem game £34 adult price is below average. 

Still think £34 is far too expensive for a televised game.

Still think £34 is far too expensive for a televised game.

well yeah obviously, that's why i said below average and not "a good price" or something. every game is too expensive if you just compare it to what a football game should cost to watch, but if you compare it to other prices through the season £34 isn't too bad. 

eg. there's people celebrating the fact arsenal tickets are like £30 as if we've won the league in the other thread, it's still ridic expensive, but cheaper than £55 for united or £47 for liverpool. 

is this the 4pm kick off on the sunday? 

oh we're the early one, will have to try and get that sunday off work then i guess, thanks. 

dunno why i thought we were the later ko, sure i read that, even wrote it in my diary. must be going mad haha. 

As a Liverpool resident this is a must do. 

I was hoping to use my own reference  :jawdrop:  for this one 

I'm hoping people asking for ST references are just being extra careful - surely a weird KO time on a Sunday on telly at £34/£37 a go will see this go to members?

The earliest scheduled train from Leicester won't even get you into Lime Street until 13.15 on the day.  

I might have a ref number mate, I'll let you know Monday if that's okay, just gotta see who's coming first out of our lot.

BoyJones gave me his reference mate so I think I'm sorted. Will ask a mate or two if they want one if you need to get rid? If not nice one for the offer but i should be sorted. 

Money out the bank. Away season ticket holders getting charges £37 so must have given us the paddock seats. Bullshit.

They have

Some people don't give a shit about views but apparently back of the paddock and front of the upper bullens are the best places to be. Back of the lower bullens and back of upper to be avoided apparently. Upper bullens not on sale yet so we don't get the choice.

Archived