Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Robert Huth - signs (Official)

Why hasn't anyone realised that the third goal was actually Ulloa's fault for letting his man get infront of him to flick the ball on. His one job is to stop that happening. Wasn't even Wes' fault in my opinion. He's got to head the ball, just typical of his luck it goes in

Old fashioned center Forward not very good at defending shocker!

Why hasn't anyone realised that the third goal was actually Ulloa's fault for letting his man get infront of him to flick the ball on. His one job is to stop that happening. Wasn't even Wes' fault in my opinion. He's got to head the ball, just typical of his luck it goes in

:nigel:

A lot of people bringing light on their lack of football knowledge in this thread today.

If you can't understand the value of a defensive line and the impact getting it wrong has on goalscoring opportunities (yes, whether he was onside or not - fvck me) you clearly do not understand football beyond what it is at face value.

Suppose if you haven't played the game seriously it's blissful ignorance.

Appologies if this has already been shared...

After his deadline-day loan move from Stoke to Leicester, defender Robert Huth tweeted:  "Happy times at Stoke, thanks for everything. And moving on means I'll maybe fulfil my dream of marking Jon Walters one day."

Doesnt sound like he is going back. If we stay up he could be ours permanently if we want him!

A lot of people bringing light on their lack of football knowledge in this thread today.

If you can't understand the value of a defensive line and the impact getting it wrong has on goalscoring opportunities (yes, whether he was onside or not - fvck me) you clearly do not understand football beyond what it is at face value.

Thank God ..... I was beginning to think that the 25 seasons as a centre half and 5 seasons up front that I played I'd got it wrong the whole time and that a defensive line wasn't important. I was beginning to think the only thing that mattered was how good the linesman was. Thanks for some sanity!!!

Thank God ..... I was beginning to think that the 25 seasons as a centre half and 5 seasons up front that I played I'd got it wrong the whole time and that a defensive line wasn't important. I was beginning to think the only thing that mattered was how good the linesman was. Thanks for some sanity!!!

If you're playing for thirty years, a defensive line becomes pretty much redundant automatically as you enter the latter stages of your career.

Who said the line doesn't matter? But the fact is he stepped up in time and caught his man off side, the goal should not have stood.

Agree with this. Ulloa normally defends that front post like an absolute boss.

• 3 weeks later...

Only one at the back who looks a premier league player.

Was, upson and Konch haven't looked too out of place....especially the pole.

Solid. Play him with Wasyl in a two

Solid. Play him with Wasyl in a two

Stay with the three....but Was...Huth...Upson

Archived