Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fighting between ourselves

Ok I must be wrong but I don't remember being given the opportunity to vote which I assume must apply to a lot of fans. Anyway I will still be a season ticket holder long after pearson has left the club

Good point, I think 'most people who want Pearson out aren't smart enough to find the poll' is a compelling argument.

That would be friend of passer by one (as opposed to friend of passer by two).

You also don't mention that the grey haired bloke started the whole thing by shouting "**** of Pearson, Pearsons a ****" etc as he came down the stairs

You also don't mention that the grey haired bloke started the whole thing by shouting "**** of Pearson, Pearsons a ****" etc as he came down the stairs

I believe I covered that in the first line of my vivid blow by blow account.

Mike-what's a newton cradle!??? lol!

about the right amount of hair on that too

City fans have always fought with each other, admittedly probably not over the manager, but they`ve always fought with each other.

Back when i was a kid, many moons ago, there would be different estates fighting with each other down there.

At Southend in the Brian Little days, there was a fight in the away end.

On the train to Luton in the 80`s there was a fight between City fans, and wasn`t their a falling out at Swansea a few years back?

It`s nothing new!

Nice intelligent response. Thanks

Well that is basically what you're saying has happened if you're going to ignore the massively pro-Pearson polls we've been having all season and pretend that most fans want him out

Well that is basically what you're saying has happened if you're going to ignore the massively pro-Pearson polls we've been having all season and pretend that most fans want him out

Having read your posts you are obviously a genuine supporter. The point I was trying to make is that not all supporters view this site myself included until fairly recently. And as such I am not sure if the polls u r referring too cover the majority of supporters. From your replies I am now aware I may be in the minority of of supporters who use this site.

Time for me to leave

But going back to the topic we're discussing one of the anti-Pearson fans has just sent me a message saying they'd like to kick my head in, isn't that pleasant.

He's probably bashing his keyboard as hard as he can

But going back to the topic we're discussing one of the anti-Pearson fans has just sent me a message saying they'd like to kick my head in, isn't that pleasant.

Name and shame them if thats true. I'm assuming that the message was from a Foxestalker of course. 

Name and shame them if thats true. I'm assuming that the message was from a Foxestalker of course. 

hesapeepingtom, not exactly a noteworthy poster, I'm amazed he still has an account given the homophobic abuse he's posted on the forum frankly, but hey ho.

I think that type of person will sit in both camps it won't to unique to the pro or anti supporters

I completely agree for what it's worth, same goes for fights like the one reported at the United game.

hesapeepingtom, not exactly a noteworthy poster, I'm amazed he still has an account given the homophobic abuse he's posted on the forum frankly, but hey ho.

I completely agree for what it's worth, same goes for fights like the one reported at the United game.

Yep the important point is we both support the club despite differences regarding the manager and that's what makes our game great and brings out true passion (controlled) in us all

Well given the multiple votes and manager confidence ratings we've had on here with fairly significant numbers, that have tended to be around 65-95% pro-Pearson and never been even 50% anti-Pearson, over the course of the season, I'd suggest you're wrong.

Polls on here, a forum which is well known for being pro-Pearson. It's like asking Daily Mail readers whether they liked Thatcher or not, or Mirror readers if they're going to vote Labour. There was a Mercury poll in 2013 which had a slight majority for Pearson Out when we were 70-30 Pearson In. So don't be too sure.

Polls on here, a forum which is well known for being pro-Pearson. It's like asking Daily Mail readers whether they liked Thatcher or not, or Mirror readers if they're going to vote Labour. There was a Mercury poll in 2013 which had a slight majority for Pearson Out when we were 70-30 Pearson In. So don't be too sure.

Yeah but this is the most popular Leicester forum by some way isn't it? I don't know where Talking Balls stands on the Pearson In/Out matter, but the only definitely Pearson out forum I know of is Bentleys roof and there's only about 4 posters on there so I stick by my suggestion that the polls on here give a fairly popular representation. And depending on the type of poll the mercury run, I imagine it got less votes than these ones do.

Here's the latest installment for anyone who's interested...

Shit head.do you want to meet up you annoying little cock sucker? I've told Mark to ban me off this shit site but he won't.19 years old.what the **** do you know about football you little piss ant.you are a follower who thinks it's fashionable to follow this shit manager,who is worse than peter Taylor.****inG sheep.

Well, you do have a habit of saying all people who don't like him are morons. If you repeatedly called me a moron I'd probably want to kick your head in too.

Stick in the why we are going down catalogue again, no. 122. A fanbase more content with point scoring on opinions (this place in particular is frightening at the minute with needless scapegoating and player x v player y threads) rather than accepting we are in the shit (like Palace's fans did last season) and getting behind them.

Archived