Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fighting between ourselves

I was surprised at the end of the Stoke game to hear a few boo's which I had not really heard much of this or last season, it will be interesting to see what the reaction is if things go badly against Palace, especially if it is a poor display.

What Leicester Lass said, but for those with a salacious hunger here is my first hand account of the fracas.

I was stood right by it, a grey haired chap - who'd brought his daughter to the match - took exception to "One Nigel Pearson", the young fellows who'd sang said song disagreed. He stood remonstrating with them whilst his daughter carried on out, 2 minutes elapse and this one lone grey haired soul is still there vigorously discussing the merits of Pearson with quite a few bemused, drunk but equally passionate young chaps. Daughter asks a passer by to go extracate her father from the situation, passer by (who one would recommend you shouldn't really remonstrate with) jogs up steps to save dad, someone shoves and, like a newtons craddle, passer by takes a tumble! He's not impressed and vociferously questions whether anyone would like to try that again? (no one would). Sadly friend of passer by spies the end of the newtons cradle and (demonstarting a piss poor understanding of the laws of motion) deems him responsible and begins expressing his displeasure physically. Due to some mixup the end of the craddle is, unbeknownst to friend of passer by, ALSO a friend of the passer by who is now telling one friend not to pulverise the other friend because he is, well, a friend. Sadly this cry comes too late and the newtons craddle has now swung backwards and more people go flying, this is where our blue jacketed ginger supporter (mistakenly identified as a dreadlocked chap earlier on in the thread) takes centre stage. He takes great exception to something and launches forward, Police restrain him whilst passer by, passer by friend and passer by other friend begin leaving. The ginger then launches a volley of abuse which is returned with some interest and the whole seductive dance begins once again. At this point, dear reader, I decend and melt away into the evening.

If that was written in a way most of us can understand, it might be worth reading. Or at least if it was funny?

As it is, it appears simply to just demonstrate your understanding and use of English prose.

Coming on a forum like this and essentially 'showing off' (or so it seems) in this way, is a little sad Michael.

The lefties in their 20s who started it are a disgrace. Causing trouble by swearing at other fans just because of their views on Pearson, but then getting out the way when the trouble starts. Don't cause it if you can't handle it.

Is anyone going to own up and admit that the lefties involved (Maybe etc) are UFS members?

The lefties in their 20s who started it are a disgrace. Causing trouble by swearing at other fans just because of their views on Pearson, but then getting out the way when the trouble starts. Don't cause it if you can't handle it.

Is anyone going to own up and admit that the lefties involved (Maybe etc) are UFS members?

How is swearing causing trouble? Maybe those who get sworn at don't need to react like they did. We all support the same fvcking club ffs and the fact we're in-fighting is despicable, no matter who caused it or who started it. 

Anyway in short known Leicester face whose anti-Pearson has row with a load of foxes talk lefties (Maybe and co) who are pro-Pearson. Quite embarrassing to row over such unimportant shit who actually cares who the manager or players are? Couple of slaps and a headbutt ensued and some people not realising who they are messing with have got themselves in bother.

'Known Leicester face' who is banned from attending games though, is he not?

How is swearing causing trouble? Maybe those who get sworn at don't need to react like they did. We all support the same fvcking club ffs and the fact we're in-fighting is despicable, no matter who caused it or who started it.

You don't go to the football thinking you can shout your mouth off and not expect to get a slap for it. Shameful to back off and leave other people to sort it out. Simple as that.

I have supported leicester City for our 40 plus years now and will continue to do so in the future. I am not a pearson and will not blindly support him while he is making such poor tactical and team selection decisions but my support for Leiceser City is blind and I am sure I will continue to be a season ticket holder until I am physically unable to get to the ground.

LCFC are bigger than Nigel Pearson and I will continue to support them even if I don't support him.

Best post so far

You don't go to the football thinking you can shout your mouth off and not expect to get a slap for it. Shameful to back off and leave other people to sort it out. Simple as that.

It's not right on either part but what's the point in all the violence anyway. It's even worse when it's between your own fans. Embarrassing.

Yeah but this is the most popular Leicester forum by some way isn't it? I don't know where Talking Balls stands on the Pearson In/Out matter, but the only definitely Pearson out forum I know of is Bentleys roof and there's only about 4 posters on there so I stick by my suggestion that the polls on here give a fairly popular representation. And depending on the type of poll the mercury run, I imagine it got less votes than these ones do.

Here's the latest installment for anyone who's interested...

No mark..there are more than 4 on bentleys.

A season of altercations with fans, fines for swearing, a total stand-off with the local radio station and now, our own 'fans' scrapping amongst themselves equates to a a season of trouble and strife.

It all starts ON the field of play. If we were looking safe in mid table and playing good football, none of the above would have happened.

A mess...springs to mind.

A season of altercations with fans, fines for swearing, a total stand-off with the local radio station and now, our own 'fans' scrapping amongst themselves equates to a a season of trouble and strife.

It all starts ON the field of play. If we were looking safe in mid table and playing good football, none of the above would have happened.

A mess...springs to mind.

Well 1) 'a season of altercations with fans' - a whole season? As far as I remember it was only vs Villa where there was any kind of trouble? and 2) a total stand-off instigated by Stringer. Yes Pearson was in the wrong for what he did but Stringer can take some of the responsibility for that whether he wants to or not. His behaviour/actions were so unprofessional.

Well 1) 'a season of altercations with fans' - a whole season? As far as I remember it was only vs Villa where there was any kind of trouble? and 2) a total stand-off instigated by Stringer. Yes Pearson was in the wrong for what he did but Stringer can take some of the responsibility for that whether he wants to or not. His behaviour/actions were so unprofessional.

I meant a season 'containing' all the above Stan..my bad.

And the point remains. A good season, a happy camp and a content set of supporters, the aforementioned probably wouldn't have happened. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Got a bit lost on here so turned to the only thing that knows more than my mother

Google and there I inserted the scary term

"Known leicester face"

Feck me we have sheep as hooligans , wow bet cardif and Swansea well Jel !!!!

I give you the Leicester (blue) face ... Who is neither fat bald of ginger ...confused.com ?

post-21328-0-53066400-1422784734_thumb.j

West Brom and Stoke here and QPR away too. Been a fair share of alterations this season so far.

If that was written in a way most of us can understand, it might be worth reading. Or at least if it was funny?

As it is, it appears simply to just demonstrate your understanding and use of English prose.

Coming on a forum like this and essentially 'showing off' (or so it seems) in this way, is a little sad Michael.

Admit it. You were the grey haired fella.

The explanation makes perfect sense. Grown me started pushing each other over the fact one lot sang one thing and another lot sang something different. It was embarrasing, it was farcical, it was an argument over liking and not liking an old man who wears white trainers. I explained it in a way that did justice to whole pathetic affair.

Keep the faith, no one would be suggesting pearson out if we had won...

Do you really think its that simple, and on your very simple understanding then fans only wanted Pearson in a meagre 4 times this season (of which two were very very bad performances). Its the complete hash he has made right from preseason to going into Feb still picking poor teams with mind boggling tactics that give the players little chance. The manager is supposed to help the players (manage), but all he has done in 90% of games is hinder the squad with bizarre decisions that without doubt have cost us many points. I assume, like another poster said, you are one of the happy clappers that would be delighted and honoured if sir Pearson shat in your cornflakes.

Archived