Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fighting between ourselves

No he didn't. OK, so picking Vardy and Drinkwater, and leaving Albrighton and Hammond on the bench were not good selections. But he got more or less everything else right. And the substitutions were excellent.

The substitutions worked because he's picked the almost the worst starting eleven that he could.

Vardy, Drinkwater & King shouldn't have been near the starting eleven.

Playing a right footed De Laet on the left made it easy for Man U to defend against as well.

No he didn't. OK, so picking Vardy and Drinkwater, and leaving Albrighton and Hammond on the bench were not good selections. But he got more or less everything else right. And the substitutions were excellent.

Straight 442 was questionable.

Schwarzer was questionable.

RDL at LB was questionable.

Simpson questionable.

Wes questionable.

King questionable

Schlupp questionable.

Levels of motivation questionable.

Levels of concentration questionable.

Ability to take set pieces questionable.

What did he get right exactly?

Agree with this. He got things wrong today and maybe he has on a few occasions. Or did he? Had we played Hammond and Albrighton which I would have done, would we have lost 4-1? Would we have won? For the last how many years the answer has been change the manager - the grass is greener but it wasn't greener. It rarely is long term. Stability is far more crucial long term as long as you have someone in place that can do the job well over time. I believe in Pearson we have such a man. He is learning about this league and it may take going down and coming back in a year (or 2 or 3) stronger before we become a stable prem team. 

Short termism doesn't work in any part of life. It may have a short term effect but we need to plan long term.10 wins is what you need to survive in the prem on average. We could still survive but even if we finish 17th, a lot will still be calling for a change of manager because 17th wasn't good enough or we were lucky

This isn't blindly sticking by Pearson. This is considered strategic thinking

Simpson questionable.

Wes questionable.

King questionable

Schlupp questionable.

Schlupp questionable .been excellent lately

Agree with the others

So there was a dust up in the stands between our own fans? I'm guessing not then...

I believe there was fighting at the end of the game but I gave my ticket to my niece today so don't know the extent of it, my wife said that some fat baldy blokes set on Maybes and some others from FT.

Albrighton substitution looked great because he should have started the game to begin with. I also wouldn't say bringing on a pin point crosser and taking off your main target man is an excellent decision. Nugent looked OK when he came on, he usually does, but today was due to some decent passing from Albrighton - so Kramaric probably would have gotten a boost if he'd have stayed on the pitch with somebody willing to provide him with a pass.

But as you say, starting with Vardy on the wing (again) and statsitically the worst pairing in centre mid, leaving your in-form creative player on the bench isn't much of a mistake. 

Simpson questionable.

Wes questionable.

King questionable

Schlupp questionable.

de laet/konchesky is ****ing one sided on here, schlupp's been our best player for about 6 weeks, simpson's been better than de laet, schwarzer/hamer much of a muchness, the rest is bullshit. in fact so was the start. your post is bullshit. try again. 

Do find this annoying, singing it when we lose just to make a point to those who dare to question him.

These people suffer from the same blind loyalty that see's us playing Vardy on a wing and Drinkwater in the middle and Wes at the back.

Yeah, imagine wanting to support the club.

Seriously, do one.

de laet/konchesky is ****ing one sided on here, schlupp's been our best player for about 6 weeks, simpson's been better than de laet, schwarzer/hamer much of a muchness, the rest is bullshit. in fact so was the start. your post is bullshit. try again.

Righto, if you were happy with the levels of motivation and concentration then I'm guessing you didn't watch the game because they were diabolical.

RDL isn't a left back. He can't use his left foot. He should have set Kramaric away in the first half but didn't because all he can do from left back is move horizontally inside and then pass it. Konch is dog too but can we really say nige got it right, not really.

Schawarzer/Hamer much of a muchness. Hamer barely any mistakes, Schwarzer played one league game already has one mistake leading to a goal to his name.

Wes, King both questionable selections. 442 over 451 at old Trafford questionable. I'll concede that Schlupp deserved his place after he has been showing some improvement lately but he was back to his woeful worst today make no mistake. That balloon shot into row zz when Kramaric was free in the middle, appalling.

I'm not criticising nige as such just wondering how anyone can say he got "everything else right" when so much went wrong.

Also you will be called a "Troll" for expressing your beliefs.. by the same dim witted people. They are a sad bunch of oinks.

Someone who makes up conversations with Harry Redknapp calls others a sad bunch of oinks.

Archived