Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fighting between ourselves

Do you really think its that simple, and on your very simple understanding then fans only wanted Pearson in a meagre 4 times this season (of which two were very very bad performances). Its the complete hash he has made right from preseason to going into Feb still picking poor teams with mind boggling tactics that give the players little chance. The manager is supposed to help the players (manage), but all he has done in 90% of games is hinder the squad with bizarre decisions that without doubt have cost us many points. I assume, like another poster said, you are one of the happy clappers that would be delighted and honoured if sir Pearson shat in your cornflakes.[/quote

lol

There's been lots of heat on the supporters groups threads between UFS and L block and for me this was the first time the two have actually clashed.

So your saying this a faction thing , genuinly some sort of power struggle between the blocks ?

Not just two lads too much ale and too little sence ?

So your saying this a faction thing , genuinly some sort of power struggle between the blocks ?

Not just two lads too much ale and too little sence ?

He is. Which is embarrassing for him given the people supposedly involved are from L Block.

Well it's true, isn't it?! And, you know, we did lose and we didn't score a goal...

Doesnt matter. 'Pearson In' logic suggests that because there is no way at all of knowing if starting Ulloa and Kramaric and bringing on Albrighton instead of Lawrence would have made a difference, you cannot therefore critisise the decision of the manager in the first place.

Its the logic that causes so many arguments on here.

You don't go to the football thinking you can shout your mouth off and not expect to get a slap for it. Shameful to back off and leave other people to sort it out. Simple as that.

Ffs I thought football had moved on from this shite. 

Whatever happened it's disheartening to see fans fighting each other over whether or not they think the manager is good enough. 

Also, the whole "defiance" thing about singing "one Nigel Pearson" is, in my opinion, rubbish. I sing it to support the man who is leading the team I support and follow across the country. "Leading" being a loose term I guess at the moment. It's not some deliberate act to piss off those who think he should go. I sing "Paul Konchesky is a blue..." despite his clear lack of ability at this level. I sing "Wes Wes Morgan" despite his calamitous record of own goals, red cards and poor decisions. I sing "Jamie Vardy's having a party" even though it's obvious he is struggling now coming up against a better class of defender. I do all this to support the team. In no way is the singing aimed at one "faction" of fans. It is purely and simply another way of getting behind the team and trying to encourage the manager when things aren't going our way. I'm actually surprised that some people seem to take it as a direct insult to them because they think Pearson isn't good enough and shouldn't be manager. You don't have to sing along with it, just like I don't sing along to songs I don't agree with. The most important thing is to back the team. Until the board see fit that Pearson isn't good enough then I will continue to vocally support the team by supporting him through the 90 minutes. Outside of that I will question playing Vardy on the wing ahead of Albrighton, I will question starting two in midfield when United play 3 very good players in the middle, I will question not putting someone on Blind like he did last time and I will question pairing King and Drinkwater together who were so weak at both Spurs and at home to Stoke. When he goes I will not "follow him to his next club". I will welcome the next man with open arms and support him through the 90 minutes where vocal support is so important, whilst also questioning his decisions outside of that time when emotions have died down and I can think properly about how the game went.

Maybe that seems hypocritical in a sense but I'm not changing that. But come on. A fight being started over the "One Nigel Pearson" song being sung?! Sure, if someone starts singing about the Munich Air Disaster or making hissing noises while at Spurs, then go and challenge them and stand up to them for singing something so disgraceful. But "One Nigel Pearson"?! Nah, we don't need to start getting all sensitive about that.

If you was involved never come to a game again, thanks.

I'll still be going, thanks though.

Whilst I wouldn't consider myself to be involved in this, I was however amongst it while it was kicking off.

It was all pretty ridiculous and could have been avoided but for a lot of beer and difference in opinions. I can accept some people want NP out but because myself and my pals and whoever else don't, why should they shut up and be told their voice isn't as worthy?

I'll still be going, thanks though.

Whilst I wouldn't consider myself to be involved in this, I was however amongst it while it was kicking off.

It was all pretty ridiculous and could have been avoided but for a lot of beer and difference in opinions. I can accept some people want NP out but because myself and my pals and whoever else don't, why should they shut up and be told their voice isn't as worthy?

Fighting with our own you are simply a wrong un. Play ground stuff grow up.

Archived