Blue will Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Can you see DD picking up from last season? Will vardy terroise defenders again? Nugent score 10 plus pens? Morgan look in control again?? I can't
Callabinho Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Will major retailers start selling more flavours of cheetos?
Bayfox Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 dd yes he can hack it at that level. vardy yes. nuge. who knows. morgan please god no.
copunk Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 is this thread f*****g stupid......YES, get a grip, plenty of games to go this season, people on here bang on like we are already down, pathetic
DennisNedry Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Even though we're pretty much down, you can't talk like it's a certainty.
weller54 Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Even though we're pretty much down, you can't talk like it's a certainty. I'm afraid it is!..
VLC86 Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Fair questions to ask in my opinion. The squad will be deflated after the realisation kicks in that they arent good enough to play at the top level. Factor in the pay rises the spine of our team got on promotion and the obvious lack of backing for Pearson and IF we go down then next season could be a struggle.
weller54 Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 It isn't though, is it? Love your optimisum.. Hope you're proved to be right... But just can't see the great escape materialising with Pearson at the helm.. 13 games left.. We need 5/6 wins minimum and other results elsewhere to go our way.. Think Sherwood will get Villa fired up now!!.. Can't see where the passion and fight will come from as far as we are concerned???
Blue will Posted 16 February 2015 Author Posted 16 February 2015 Pearson got us up so has derseved his time but I am afraid to say its 100% his fault we going back. Down, Over to you Nigel for next season!!
Monk Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 We don't know the circumstances behind the signings and behind the scenes of this season. A lot of me feels that the club aren't too fussed if we go down so long as we come back stronger (and quids in parachute money). I know it's far from a foregone conclusion but I honestly think we will walk the championship next season with or without Pearson.
LCFC FOX Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 I would be happy to see Hamer / Kasper De Laet Upson/ Morgan Wasyl/ Moore Schlupp Albrighton James Drinkwater / King Mahrez / Knockaert Vardy / Nugent Ulloa / Wood Great team in the championship
steveherbe Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Can we get the balti pies back? We've done no good since we binned 'em.
Kitchandro Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 is this thread f*****g stupid......YES, get a grip, plenty of games to go this season, people on here bang on like we are already down, pathetic You need a reality check mate.
lgfualol Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 I would be happy to see Hamer / Kasper De Laet Upson/ Morgan Wasyl/ Moore Schlupp Albrighton James Drinkwater / King Mahrez / Knockaert Vardy / Nugent Ulloa / Wood Great team in the championship Think we will struggle to keep Mahrez in the championship. Knocky will probably try his luck elsewhere too. I hope we pick up a couple of non-english wonderkids in the Summer. IF WE GO DOWN, I suppose.
Monk Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 I would be happy to see Hamer / Kasper De Laet Upson/ Morgan Wasyl/ Moore Schlupp Albrighton James Drinkwater / King Mahrez / Knockaert Vardy / Nugent Ulloa / Wood Great team in the championship Yes and I'm sure we will still spend some in the summer too. Hopefully a bit better this time around.
copunk Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 You need a reality check mate. you like me don't you
shailen Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 If we do somehow survive I can't wait to be a troll and bring such threads up
Jace Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Will major retailers start selling more flavours of cheetos? The Asda where I live has stopped selling Cheetos altogether I dunno what I'm going to do
the messenger Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 I would be happy to see Hamer / Kasper De Laet Upson/ Morgan Wasyl/ Moore Schlupp Albrighton James Drinkwater / King Mahrez / Knockaert Vardy / Nugent Ulloa / Wood Great team in the championship
Webbo Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 If we do somehow survive I can't wait to be a troll and bring such threads up That can work both ways you know.
lestajigs Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Will major retailers start selling more flavours of cheetos? God dam no, there should only be one flavour In Cheetos (cheesy), anything else just wouldn't be Cheetos,
Danizen Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 Will Papa Johns still be giving away free pizzas?
shailen Posted 16 February 2015 Posted 16 February 2015 That can work both ways you know. yes but since the overriding opinion on here is that we haven't got a chance of surviving, it's hardly going to make a point
maxwelld_ Posted 17 February 2015 Posted 17 February 2015 Love your optimisum.. Hope you're proved to be right... But just can't see the great escape materialising with Pearson at the helm.. 13 games left.. We need 5/6 wins minimum and other results elsewhere to go our way.. Think Sherwood will get Villa fired up now!!.. Can't see where the passion and fight will come from as far as we are concerned??? We are down with Pearson at the helm , if we got a new manager now with a fresh look at our squad we may get out of it. As per with a new manager all players are equal and get a fair chance . If we stick with Pearson we are down and as said above next season won't be a walk in the park like last season. Last premiership team to walk back was Newcastle but thy never should of been relegated im the first place
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.