Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Cheltenham Festival 2015

Had to go out so couldn't watch Annie Power was laughing knowing I only needed that to win my bet... don't count your chickens as the saying goes.

Just watched the race now I feel sick how on earth did that fall :/ :'(

Bloody Nora theatre queen

lol I put a quid on that horse when you tipped it. Totally forgot and got it mixed up with Perfect Gentleman who ran well until he came around the last corner.

Totally shit day for me. Annie Power can FOAD.

Last go, £20 free bet on thomas crapper

Bloke in my local had him last year.

Says they all saw it at long odds and, after a day of complete shite, knew it was always going to come in and it did.

Paid for their trip and their losses lol

Get a sense of humour. 

Fair enough if it was a joke, that wasn't clear to me. I was in a parade ring with a few owners a few years back, our horse was leading coming in to the last, fell and died instantly, one of the connections of the horse who profited from our misfortune cheered when our horse went down, went ballistic, our trainer calmly walked over and put him in his place, shall we say. I've heard hundreds, if not thousands of comments of that nature made in anger, and it infuriates me something rotten.

I put on a free 5 quid lucky 15 ew bet, The Fly 9/1, Bitofapuzzle 25/1, Perfect Gentleman 12/1 & Stellar Notion 14/1

Sky Bet were paying ew for 4 places in the Perfect Gentleman race...IF Stellar Notion can place I should be about 140 richer I think

Watch Stellar Notion come last lol

Annie Power can suck my tiny shrivelled penis. Instead of being up by £50 I'm down by £26. Fuming.

I missed the whole of the race as my boss tried in vein to get the live feed up. Finally pops up for me to hear 'MY WORD, ANNIE POWER HAS FALLEN AT THE LAST'

Coffee cup across the room and I'm done for the day.

My bottom lip is quivering, I'm a broken man, Annie Power sums my betting year up.

Got it in my head I'm gonna give the gambling (certainly online gambling) up after Cheltenham, but then I have to ask myself why not now? Why do I have to wait till the end of Cheltenham, gotta give the online game up it's too easy, not got a problem with in shop because it's real money, also I have to go through the effort of going there but online wise it's too easy and starting to worry me abit.

Archived