Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Cheltenham Festival 2015

Read the racing post special today - one of the blokes is massively ripping up Thomas Crapper. Will go close.

If anyone is big into Faugheen SkyBet have boosted it to 5/4.

Yeah there's a few who fancy Thomas Crapper. Obviously he's the most likely to win out of that lot I've chosen. Having had a long look at his form and his races at Cheltenham he's got a big big chance. Been running really well against good opposition recently and same mark as his 2nd in the Martin Pipe last year. My biggest fancy of the day to be honest.

Always need to keep in mind certain stats (favourites being the most obvious one) are absolute horse shit and should in no way go in to calculations. Mate who I used to work with in the industry has gone in big on Cape Tribulation at a big price in the handicap, perceived value etc, not at all a 'tip', but I agree with him and have had a few quid win/place on Betfair, lovely low mark now, loves the track, much in his favor in the most open race of the day.

Always enjoy a go at Chelts, even though I know I'm basically throwing darts.

Just looking at my various e/w doubles and trebles I've been placing the last few weeks- I've included Sprinter Sacre in basically them all and I don't even know why. Think I've just blindly convinced myself it's the banker of the festival. Going to kill myself if it doesn't at least get a place.  

No 1 2.40 The Druids Nephew 9/1+ with 5 places eachway

No 2. 2.40 According To Trev 66/1 with 5 places eachway

No 3. 3.20 The New one eachway @ 5/1

No4. 4.00 Emily horse forget it's last name @ 25/1 eachway in the betting without Annie Power & Glens Melody market

Do number 1,3 and 4 in each way patent

Just looking at my various e/w doubles and trebles I've been placing the last few weeks- I've included Sprinter Sacre in basically them all and I don't even know why. Think I've just blindly convinced myself it's the banker of the festival. Going to kill myself if it doesn't at least get a place.

Wins by 5 lengths or more !!!!!!

I'm convinced Hurricane Fly is going to piss it again today, brainless

would be one of the best sporting stories of all time. genuinely. even if it would probably kill about 75% of my bets and almost definitely leave my week in pieces financially i'd still absolutely love it. 

I've gone for;

1.30 - L'ami Serge & Qewy e/w (and token 50p rfc)

2.05 - Un De Sceaux in a multiple, UDS to bt Clarcam 

2.40 - The Druids Nephew win & e/w

3.20 - Faugheen win, Faugheen to bt Jezki

4.00 - Annie Power in a multiple, Polly Peachum w/o FAP & forecast

4.40 - Very Wood win 

5.15 - no bet yet, if we're in profit will have a £2.50 e/w on something random. 

good luck everyone, this is going to be fun. this is the only week that you can end up £100 down and still look back on fondly. 

The New One at 5's in places? Too big to ignore at that price against an opponent largely untested.

got to be an e/w play. anything amiss with faugheen, or the new one is genuinely the better horse you've won. if faugheen powers away like he will (:D) you get your money back. 

got to be an e/w play. anything amiss with faugheen, or the new one is genuinely the better horse you've won. if faugheen powers away like he will (:D) you get your money back.

The beautiful thing about this champion hurdle is back the three big guns that aren't faugheen E/W and you'll probably get your money back on 2 of them.

The beautiful thing about this champion hurdle is back the three big guns that aren't faugheen E/W and you'll probably get your money back on 2 of them.

yeah, and it's 1/4 odds too so technically you'd get a tiny bit of profit on all of them placing. you could also back the new one (2/1), jezki (9/4) & the fly (4/1) all w/o the fav and you'd be incredibly unlucky not to come out with at least your stakes back. then just cheer on the fly coming second lol

Jeski will go close, very tough race to pick through for me. Hence why i've gone for nostalgia in The Fly, Ruby would be sick as a pig.

Ruby would be gutted as the Fly is such a special special horse.

I was looking at it and I just couldn't pick so went with Jezki who I went with last year. Watched the race over again last night and he was fantastic last year.

Archived