Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Cheltenham Festival 2015

Done a couple of early bets:

L15 EW

1:30 Beast of Burden 9/1

2:40 Dell Arca 20/1

4:00 Charingworth 20/1

5:15 Supasundae 10/1

Double

2:05 Don Poli 2/1

3:20 Sprinter Sacre 3/1

That alongside the ante post bet on Arabian revolution at 16/1 and tomorrow pretty much covered with the odd single I'll put on in the day tomorrow.

After being let down for a small fortune by Annie Power, and ending the day about £60 down. I've started tomorrow with a Treble of Parlour Games, Don Poli and the mighty Sprinter Sacre.

The horses for me are as random as the roulette. I'm useless.

The more I look at it the more I'm leaning towards lumping large on Sprinter Sacre. He's too good to turn down at his current price.

Was thinking the same. Imagine seeing sprinter win at 5/2 and not backing it. You'd be devastated.

Edit - currently at 4/1.

My silly lucky 63 ew bet today

Vyta Du Roc

Kings Palace

Taglietelle

Dodging Bullets

Arabian Revolution

Pylonthepressure

If they all win, beers & holiday on me!

I know nothing about the nags but sprinter sacre is still 10/3. Looks a two horse race to me. Worth backing at that price?

Definitely, I am going to back him in another serious bet. That one I did previous post was just an account rounder bet

Got Sire De Grugy in a Lucky 15 for the Queen Mother today, Arabian Revolution & Hostile Fire in separate bets for the Fred Winter, Quantitativeeasing in the cross country chase, and Pylonthepressure in the champion bumper. 

Edit : Forgot about Parlour Games in the first.

I was gutted by Annie's fall yesterday, potential winnings disappeared in a blink of an eye. 

ok then, what's everyone's absolute banker from now on? got a £20 free bet that i have to use before the weekend and have to use all in one go. obviously don't get your stake back so not much point backing something at odds on or a really short price. 

got a few ideas in the pipeline, djakadam in the GC, beltor in the triumph & ma filleule in the ryanair. leaning towards the latter @ 9/2 atm. 

also boston bob has disappeared from the ryanair betting, so i assume he's been taken out of that so dunno where that info came from! sorry if anyone got on that, hopefully you got NRNB so it was just a waste of time not a waste of money!

for today;

1.30 - Parlour Games e/w

2.05 - Don Poli win

2.40 - Activial e/w 

3.20 - Sprinter Sacre win, Dodging Bullets e/w (sorry Sire xoxoxo)

4.00 - Sire Collonges would be the pick, but no bet

4.40 - Arabian Revolution e/w (@ 16s when mentioned in here, as well as 10s in a double with Activial)

5.15 - Vigil e/w

let's see if today is as good as tomorrow. good luck everyone. 

Had a mare yesterday, planned to go bookies at 1 before my exam started to put £2.50 ew double on the Druids Nephew and Faugheen and just couldn't find the time,

Can't decide on horses today, some strong races one minute I think about taking Nichols Canyon the next I think it will lose

RSA - Kings Palace

Coral Cup - Volnay De Thaix
Champion Chase- THE SPRINTER

Fred Winter- Arabian Revolution (done no research other than reading that everyone else on here fancies it)

Signed up with Paddy and claimed the 12/1 on Sire De Grugy to give me some consolation if/ when Sprinter doesn't get round (which could easily happen the more I think about it, how fit is it?)

Won £100 on the footy this morning, banged it on all sorts of bets.

£50 on Don Poli @2/1

£`10 on Sire De Grugy @10/3 with 15p rule 4 and putting £25 free bet on it as well

£2.40 e/w D'ell Arca @20/1

Free £2.50 e/w on Zarib @11/1

£7 e/w on Duke Of Lucca @11/2

£3 e/w on General Principle @14/1

And had a small e/w 25p L15 on these before I Won:

D'ell Arca 20/1

Duke Of Lucca 6/1

Zarib 12/1

General Principle 14/1

Archived