Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

I can't see the Broncos getting anywhere near the Patriots.

Agreed, the bronco's offense is just too stale. Peyton Manning is just a shell of what he once was, and Tom Brady is playing at the top of his game with very little help. Hopefully I'm wrong and we can have an epic final chapter to cement Peyton's legacy as one of the all time greats. I hate all the fans and commentators that belittle his career success due to his postseason failures.

Apparently creating a "bromance" with the panthers according to both teams Twitter accounts. Nice for both teams. Sending them shirts out apparently.

I will be keeping a eye on there results and I'm sure there fans will do ours as well

Must admit, its a fun time to be a Leicester fan living in North Carolina...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/35360989

uk franchise in the next 6 years. pound to a penny they are called the british bulldogs and play in london.

i will still be a patriots fan...

How about the Leicester Lions? :D

More interested in the Panthers Cardinals match, I honestly think the cardinals will do them.

Less worried about playing the cardinals than i was playing the Seahawks.

Which probably means you are right and we will lose....

My mate has been saying cardinals will go all the way since week 8. Hope he's wrong because if any team deserves it this year it's the Panthers. Hoping so anyway.

This is the first ever season. EVER that the Cardinals have won 13 games. they don't deserve to go all the way.

I'd be happy for the Cardinals to win it because of Palmer and Fitzgerald, and just because as a Leicester fan I have a kinship with long-suffering fans of historically mediocre teams.

I'm backing the Cardinals now for similar reasons. I know I should be cheering for the Panthers with similar logic but Cam Newton really annoys me.

I do understand the hate towards Brady but I can't help but love him, as talented as Quarterbacks get, just a natural winner and I can't help but have a soft spot for low drafted/undrafted players

Yeah don't get me wrong he is an unbelievable player and probably one of the greatest ever QB's but the whole deflate gate was a farce anyone else would never of got their ban lifted.  

This is the first ever season. EVER that the Cardinals have won 13 games. they don't deserve to go all the way.

Never said they did. And hope they don't for quite obvious reasons!

I'm backing the Cardinals now for similar reasons. I know I should be cheering for the Panthers with similar logic but Cam Newton really annoys me.

Why because he's so damn good?

He's certainly having an amazing season I can't argue with that, Bert. Some ridiculously athletic touchdowns.

I don't have any logical reasons for disliking him, I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, he just strikes me as a smug twat. But then loads of American footballers do the over the top, chest thumping, self inflated ego shit so I shouldn't judge.

Cardinals are the oldest professional team in American football so it'd be nice to see them win. Maybe it's my anglocentrism but I can't bring myself to cheer for any club formed after the 1960s.

I have to say though that photo of Kuechly with a Leicester top was just beautiful...

Edited by bovril
  • Like 1

He's certainly having an amazing season I can't argue with that, Bert. Some ridiculously athletic touchdowns.

I don't have any logical reasons for disliking him, I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, he just strikes me as a smug twat. But then loads of American footballers do the over the top, chest thumping, self inflated ego shit so I shouldn't judge.

for me its the Super Cam celebration! does my swede in every time!