Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

Watched that FG attempt again this morning. Ridiculous. Don't imagine he got a lot of sleep last night. Baggioesque.

Should make a great match against Panthers though. Hope Lynch is back and actually fit enough to have an impact, watching Michael last night was painful. Granted shocking conditions but I'm pretty sure you could have stuck Yuki Abe at running back and he'd have had more impact.

Last night was incredibly frustrating as a Packers fan. Where has that kind of performance been for most of the season? Quality on defence for most of the game and Rodgers and a solid running game. I know the Redskins aren't great but still a bloody good win!

Apparently creating a "bromance" with the panthers according to both teams Twitter accounts. Nice for both teams. Sending them shirts out apparently.

I will be keeping a eye on there results and I'm sure there fans will do ours as well

Great stuff. Friendly at the start of next season? (swap codes at half time)

The ending to the packers - cardinals game was ridiculous.

I caught the last 9 mins of the 4th qtr. What a catch by green bay at the end. But wow the lack of calls on pass interference were shocking . Im no super fan with my bills and CFL team but seemed the refs were ignoring calls there.

I was kinda hoping greenbay pulled it off in OT after the way they tied it but the game is part skill part luck and they never had any on the lone OT drive.

I dont see the Cardinals going further in the playoffs though