Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

Always thought you followed the Fins or was that just when you were starting out and hadn't picked a team yet?

To be fair to Cam, a reporter put on twitter that he'd taken it into the dressing room and folded it up. Assume it will find it's way back to the fan soon enough.

Can see the Panthers going all the way this year. Battered us last night but just gotta be careful that they don't get complacent. Lost a 17 point lead last week and had to then go again and nearly blew it in one ten minute spell if we'd managed to capitalise on the interception.

Correct mate. Have a soft spot for the dolphins but fully behind panthers!

Don't think they'll win it but will come very close. Bengals and Patriots looking impressive too, obviously as their records state.

I was reading this chuckling heartily until I got to the last line. Our division is suddenly a lot closer again.

It's hard to see how it's all gone so dramatically wrong. 6 straight wins, 3 straight losses. I know we're pretty banged up at the moment but Lacy and Cobb have gone to pot this season and we just look out of ideas. Could well be time for a change in the coaching department.

As for the division, it's there for the Vikings to take now. We play them next week and will leave us with a mountain to climb if we lose that one too.

Three defeats in a row.... losing at home to the Lions.... blowing it at the end (twice!).... Now I know how you feel 95% of the season Smuts. Sucks!

Big game next weekend, everything starting to fall into place for the Vikings but it will tell us a lot about them. Zimmer is a very level headed guy which I like, particularly when a lot of fans are starting to get carried away after beating shit for 5 years after a succession of awful QBs.

Skol Vikings! :)

Always thought you followed the Fins or was that just when you were starting out and hadn't picked a team yet?

To be fair to Cam, a reporter put on twitter that he'd taken it into the dressing room and folded it up. Assume it will find it's way back to the fan soon enough.

Can see the Panthers going all the way this year. Battered us last night but just gotta be careful that they don't get complacent. Lost a 17 point lead last week and had to then go again and nearly blew it in one ten minute spell if we'd managed to capitalise on the interception.

thats one thing about the panthers. They sure know how to beak my heart... I wouldn't put it past then to be be the form team going into the play offs and then lose by 30 points in the first round....

Next seasons UK Games just been announced:

Sunday 2nd October Ind Colts @ Jax Jags Wembley

Sunday 23rd October TBA NFC East opponent @ StL Rams Twickenham

Sunday 30th October Was Redskins @ Cin Bengals Wembley

Next seasons UK Games just been announced:

Sunday 2nd October Ind Colts @ Jax Jags Wembley

Sunday 23rd October TBA NFC East opponent @ StL Rams Twickenham

Sunday 30th October Was Redskins @ Cin Bengals Wembley

Whoop! infact the Redskins could potentially be over 2 weeks running!

Whoop! infact the Redskins could potentially be over 2 weeks running!

great news potential for UK Redskins!! Im hoping for Giants personally.

As it'll mean they'll have fell away this season + I've never seen em play.

Edit - live in person that is. Ive obv seen em on the box before

Edited by Guest

Disappointed by the fixtures this year, mainly because there were so many rumours that it was going to be packers @ redskins especially after they said they wanted to play a road game in London. The problem is that no one will give it up because everyone knows that playing the Packers will almost guarantee that you sell out the stadium and so refuse to give up the pay day.... Which is fair enough I must add. We would be pissed off if our home game against Man Utd was played in Chicago or something like that