Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

New Boss Announced For Def Tomoro (now by the end of the fricking week!)....

I'm beginning to dislike this football team. We're the laughing stock of the football league and even our chairman doesn't know what's next. There is something fooked up with the running of the club. There must be. Why does everything that LCFC touch turn complicated?

We'd best do well this season. Another disaster would probably just about knock me over the edge.

I'm not saying i'd stop being a supporter and support someone else - but i'd seriously consider not going down to watch them. I have better things to do with my saturday than to watch a losing team lose again.

I know we can't really expect good managers at this level. But surely we can do better than Gregory? I'm not the type who will e-mail in my thoughts though. I'm willing to give him my initial support, I'm just very doubtful that he will be a good appointment in any way shape nor form.

I'm usually very optimistic. The latest names conjured up have very much changed this in my views of LCFC. I will not be let down again by building my hopes up for them to be un-fulfilled. So I say give me something to be proud to be a Leicester fan. Give me something that will make me want to go down to watch the games. I'm not hoping anymore. Give me something to go on, and I will turn up with my loyalty on hand.

Call me a glory supporter if you wish. Let's not forget i'm 16. I've not really seen the good days, or I was too young to really capture them. I've took enough losing. I can't be arsed with hoping if these managers are the basis of my hope. I'll be optimistic and give Leicester City Football Club my support when I feel a proud Leicester fan. This is an embarressment.

If you didn't guess. Yeah I'm not happy. :giggle:

I'm beginning to dislike this football team. We're the laughing stock of the football league and even our chairman doesn't know what's next. There is something fooked up with the running of the club. There must be. Why does everything that LCFC touch turn complicated?

We'd best do well this season. Another disaster would probably just about knock me over the edge.

I'm not saying i'd stop being a supporter and support someone else - but i'd seriously consider not going down to watch them. I have better things to do with my saturday than to watch a losing team lose again.

I know we can't really expect good managers at this level. But surely we can do better than Gregory? I'm not the type who will e-mail in my thoughts though. I'm willing to give him my initial support, I'm just very doubtful that he will be a good appointment in any way shape nor form.

I'm usually very optimistic. The latest names conjured up have very much changed this in my views of LCFC. I will not be let down again by building my hopes up for them to be un-fulfilled. So I say give me something to be proud to be a Leicester fan. Give me something that will make me want to go down to watch the games. I'm not hoping anymore. Give me something to go on, and I will turn up with my loyalty on hand.

Call me a glory supporter if you wish. Let's not forget i'm 16. I've not really seen the good days, or I was too young to really capture them. I've took enough losing. I can't be arsed with hoping if these managers are the basis of my hope. I'll be optimistic and give Leicester City Football Club my support when I feel a proud Leicester fan. This is an embarressment.

If you didn't guess. Yeah I'm not happy. :giggle:

Jesus :rolleyes:

Can`t tell you who IS the new victim but can put your minds at rest and tell you it IS`NT Gregory.

That's good to hear - hopefullly some one better.

No it won't.

But it won't be Grayson either. Just heard him rule himself out on Radio Leicester. :(:(:(

That's disappointing. I'd heard from someone that should know that he was keen. Let's hope that if he got that wrong, that the other thing he told me - that Milan has cooled his interest in Gregory - is more accurate

Just like Holloway did shortly before leaving Plymouth for us?

Different character entirely. Grayson has far more sincerity (as well as ability).

If he wasn't under contract to Blackpool he'd walk all the way here for the job. But he is. End of.

That's disappointing. I'd heard from someone that should know that he was keen. Let's hope that if he got that wrong, that the other thing he told me - that Milan has cooled his interest in Gregory - is more accurate

According to TB Grayson has been desperate to get this job but has never really figured in Milan's thinking.

According to TB Grayson has been desperate to get this job but has never really figured in Milan's thinking.

If that's true then Milan's fcuking brain dead.

I mean who would you rather have Grayson or Gregory/Pearson :frusty:

You all know as much as me or the next fella.... Nothing.

Ok, this will be the last post from me!

Just remember who told you about Megson leaving, who confirmed fixtures before they were announced, who kept everyone up to date with the Holloway deal, and who is now telling you it will be Gregory.

I can't help the fact that your too stupid to see the truth when it's put on a plate for you.

Oh well, your loss not mine.

Have fun all.

Archived