Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Huddlestone

you'll get him if west ham go down and we get scott parker

From my Spurs supporting nephew.

Assuming it's not totally bollocks which it probably is.

Dont expect this to happen in a million years, but he would be an immensely good signing.

To be fair, redknapp will most likely want to sign more players in the window, they've already got a lot of central midfielders, I genuinely would love Huddlestone here but could imagine him going somewhere else in the prem.

Maybe. just maybe.

To cement this he drives a white range rover with a number plate T28 HUD

I saw this coming out of the gym on friday in the car park at the marriott hotel, caught my eye as I remember hearing from someone else that it was his car. I thought he had some connections with someone from the ipswich team thats why he was there?

Didn't want a barrage of abuse so never started a topic about it!

I saw him buying a 4 pack of Piri Piri slices from Morrisons Bakery .. he's definitely almost signed.

Edit: They're genuinely well tasty!

Off topic, thought these piri piri products were scrapped? :dunno:

Doubt Huddlestone will come here, he can compete well in the PL and probably a established PL team like Stoke or Fulham may sign him up.

Off topic, thought these piri piri products were scrapped? :dunno:

Doubt Huddlestone will come here, he can compete well in the PL and probably a established PL team like Stoke or Fulham may sign him up.

THEY ARE BACK IN BUSINESS. :wub:

this would be epic, Huddlestone would literally piss all over 99% of championship midfielders. Is he out of contract? Stevosevic makes a good point, Harry has already said they need more quality to get them into the top 4 permanently so could definitely see him being one to lose out.

this would be epic, Huddlestone would literally piss all over 99% of championship midfielders. Is he out of contract? Stevosevic makes a good point, Harry has already said they need more quality to get them into the top 4 permanently so could definitely see him being one to lose out.

Contract is until 2015.

Would be a loan surely? Spurs could quite possibly get Parker and have him first choice for a few years. Would make sense to loan Huddlestone out (to a non-Prem club) and then have him come back into the Spurs starting 11 a bit later on. If we actually bought him, I will eat a sherbert sandwich.

Archived