Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Goal Music

This weekend if Vardy scores just has to be for Vardy.

Kasabian FIRE.

Just to wind up the Mancs a little more.

Good shout ...    thought we ought to have something song wise ready for if and when he gets his next goal and beats RvN .....   when he was pushed forward at Newcastle it was as if we didn't know what to sing.

[Lets just hope if we do get a new song its not like the losers ribbons for the FA Cup final ...     always there but never used !].

Good shout ...    thought we ought to have something song wise ready for if and when he gets his next goal and beats RvN .....   when he was pushed forward at Newcastle it was as if we didn't know what to sing.

He still doesn't have a proper chant. :(

dont we sing that one that goes "jamie vardys having a party"? 

i like the party one now that hardly anyone sings the second line. just "jamie vardy's having a party jamie vardy's having a party" is good. its also now become "his" song to outsiders too. 

Yeah the party one's fine, it's a proper chant cause people chant it proper

when the drum at the back of the kop (is that still there? is it really a drum was more like a bongo) keeps everyone at the top of the kop at the right pace it's not only easy to know the words its also legit quite a good chant and goes on for a bit and everyone gets involved. why we need so many chants with so many words and such complex tunes is beyond me. jamie... vardy... having... a... party. easy. great. true. he probs does have parties most nights. 

Is it too late for us to put together a bit of a paper storm for if he scores? Blue and white confetti? The November wind would probably spread it everywhere. I think it would be great.

People used to throw tore up newspaper at every home game years ago. You'd see them come in to the ground with carrier bags of the stuff. Must have spent all week tearing them up into tiny pieces. 

People used to throw tore up newspaper at every home game years ago. You'd see them come in to the ground with carrier bags of the stuff. Must have spent all week tearing them up into tiny pieces. 

Was it the Sporting Post? It was printed in Blue on white Paper.

Are people seriously saying we don't have a Vardy chant?

No mate,  I was just saying it would be nice to have something special (as in one off) to celebrate if he beats RvN's record.  Whether that be a song (probably too late for that), or the paper thing, or if LCFC play something different ...

The paper thing thing sounds a very good idea to me.

Are people seriously saying we don't have a Vardy chant?

Yeah. Jamie Vardy's having a party is good but I think we can come up with another one that's a proper song and is unique to him (not a lazy reworking of Sloop John B. or England's no.9.).

Seems like I'm on my own with this, though.

Yeah. Jamie Vardy's having a party is good but I think we can come up with another one that's a proper song and is unique to him (not a lazy reworking of Sloop John B. or England's no.9.).

Seems like I'm on my own with this, though.

Archived