Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Match Ratings : Leicester City 3-1 Crystal Palace - Vote Now

Kasper 8

Simpson 8

Huth 7

Morgan 7

Fuchs 8

Drinkwater 8 - Thought he was superb again. Controlled midfield.

King 7

Mahrez 7

Okazaki 8 - We miss his link up play and ability to win the ball back.

Musa 7

Slimani 8 - Worked hard and constant good movement.

----

Ranieri 7

Ref/Oliver 7

Palace 5 - Average. Benteke a good threat in the air.

Schmeichel 8

Simpson 7

Morgan 6

Huth 6

Fuchs 7

Mahrez 7

Drinkwater7

King 7

Musa 7

Okazaki 8

Slimani 7

Ranieri 7

Ref 7

Palace 6 -  They're an OK side but they have couple of passengers in their team, and defensively they switch off randomly. Benteke will get them lots of goals though.

Kasper 7 Did well to keep Benteke out. Distribution is amongst the best in the division

Simpson 8 Showed again why it's so important to have a man on the post. I think he's been our most consistent defender this season

Huth 7 Not troubled 

Morgan 7 As above 

Fuchs 8 Gets an extra point for his goal. Superb 

Musa 6 Great to see him get a goal - I swear he was about to pass it until the whole stadium shouted 'SHOOT'. Needs more confidence 

Drinkwater 7 Best English midfielder in the league 

King 7 Thought he made some really important interceptions and got forward. Always seems to be in right place

Mahrez 8 Some of his touches were sublime. He is a genius and won't be here next season! 

Okazaki 8 Great finish and put himself about well

Slimani 7 He's an awkward presence for the opposition and had a hand in two goals

Thought Paace were OK. Ref good 

I've just watched a replay of the game and have to say Shinji was a beast, MOTM hands down (9). I just can't imagine Claudio dropping him atm. I'd rather have Vards or Slim on the bench to be honest than him. He's the missing link upfront, he's the pitfbull running after the ball, and he can score, too. 

Kasper was brilliant. King had his best game this season imo, hopefully he can replicate this performance against the better opponents now. Fuchs' goal was a beauty but he's had a very poor game defensively. Morgan and Huth weren't great either. Simpson on the other hand, pure class. Drinky and Mahrez were good, Slim was solid. Moose is getting better and I'd rather have him over Gray because of his offensive potential (not so sure about his defensive play though). I loved how the lads interchanged their positions in the midfield, I hope it wasn't a one off in that regard. Claudio had the tactics spot on. The ref was good. All in all great 3 points, next week more of the same please  

7 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Ref 5? Really?

Yep, although he did well to allow the play to flow for our second goal, he missed so many blatant fouls on slimani (especially in the first half) Crystal Palace defenders were grappling and pushing all game without fouls being given and not just on slim, and yet gave far lesser fouls. He was far from outstanding. Tbh if he hadn't have let the play flow for our second I'd have rated him lower

Archived