Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Peterborough away

Ive got a spare ticket for the terracing if anyone wants it for face value (£20). Saves the trip to the KP, I'm near Western Park (LE3)

Otherwise ill return it to the TO tomorrow morning.

Please send a PM.

Cheers

We'll have a top end.

90% of our end will be there for the away day feel. It'll be a class atmosphere.

What you said. The end will feel full regardless of the actual numbers, and the lack of success-driven day-trippers should mean it's mostly just the mentalists creating a top-notch atmosphere. Hugely looking forward to it :scarf:

How much is the train for this?

Also is it cheaper to buy online or at station on the day Is there much difference ?

Cheers.

National Rail Enquiries journey planner is the best place to find out prices, and will link you direct to the train operator's website.

In one way I'm glad we haven't sold out, it was a farce in 2009 as Posh felt completely unprepared for 4,500 of us.

Never been so tight in an away end lol either there was big spaces in places I couldn't see or the end shouldn't really hold 4,000. Remember seeing people climbing the walls because there was no where to stand lol

Posh fan here enjoy your last visit to our shabby terrace shame its coming down at the end of the season and a new stand being built :-(( another nail in the standing coffin

The train station is 10 to 15 mins walk from the ground plenty of friendly pubs Drapers close to station through the under pass turn right to the steps up and Drapers is on left

College Arms is taking you away from the ground walk past Drapers to the square far end of the square turn left over one streetpsdt Llyods bar on the right College Arms on the left

Charters on the river but be aware the police were stoping away fans from going in lately may be ok who knows how the Police feel on the day

past Charters turn left oundle road past the newish flats to the cherry Tree looks small outside but bigger than it looks good ale beer garden and maybe BBQ

Or straight on past oundle road past KFC to the peacock opposite the ground away fans pub

Hope this helps and despite what some Foxes think we don't think your scum and don't hate you maybe some schoolboys think that like most clubs we have a minority of tough schoolboy fans lol

Enjoy your day like we enjoyed our visit to the KP and I'd take the same result ;-)

I was down the right hand side of the Moy's End in 2009, and had plenty of room. I think a lot of people who had little experience of an old-school, and, let's admit, badly designed terrace just crowded in the centre and left hand side, ignoring all the yellow hatched areas that are supposed to be kept clear.

Really wish Peterborough would press the idea of being allowed to test rail seating at both ends, then they can satisfy all-seated criteria AND keep standing for when they inevitably go down.

Posh fan here enjoy your last visit to our shabby terrace shame its coming down at the end of the season and a new stand being built :-(( another nail in the standing coffin

The train station is 10 to 15 mins walk from the ground plenty of friendly pubs Drapers close to station through the under pass turn right to the steps up and Drapers is on left

College Arms is taking you away from the ground walk past Drapers to the square far end of the square turn left over one streetpsdt Llyods bar on the right College Arms on the left

Charters on the river but be aware the police were stoping away fans from going in lately may be ok who knows how the Police feel on the day

past Charters turn left oundle road past the newish flats to the cherry Tree looks small outside but bigger than it looks good ale beer garden and maybe BBQ

Or straight on past oundle road past KFC to the peacock opposite the ground away fans pub

Hope this helps and despite what some Foxes think we don't think your scum and don't hate you maybe some schoolboys think that like most clubs we have a minority of tough schoolboy fans lol

Enjoy your day like we enjoyed our visit to the KP and I'd take the same result ;-)

Cheers pal, good intel.

Shame about Charters, I quite fancied the idea of getting pissed on a boat pre-match.

Think I'm going to have a peek in the Draper's and then maybe the Cherry Tree.

Archived