Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevelcfc

End of season awards - Vote now!

My choice (and who came very close especially goal of the season - tough one)

Young : Schlupp

(Moore)

Goal : Nuge v Burnley cus it was class and it was huge

(Mahrez) (Drinly v Watford) (King) (Wood) in that order

Player : Nuge cus of all the goals

(Drinky) (Vardy)

Quite surprised Knockaert's against Sheffield Wednesday in the away game isn't there, and also Wood's against Watford for comedic value/great reflexes to adjust himself.

If that was the only goal of the game it would've been a candidate. Seeing as Wickham stole the headlines everyone forgot about Anthony's goal.

YPOTY: Riyad Mahrez - Don't want to put the mockers on him but this guy looks Premiership quality, every time he gets the ball he makes something happen, great to watch. Harsh on Moore and even more so on James.

POTY: Danny Drinkwater - Again looks Premiership quality, come on leaps and bounds this season, and as has been said before, he makes us tick and when he plays well we play well. Jamie Vardy could've easily got my vote.

GOTS: Mahrez v Blackpool - Some great goals this season but this one sticks out because he made the goal for himself out of nothing really, and what a fantastic shot to follow, in a game which was beginning to get very frustrating with our missed chances, he turned it around and we romped home.

I feel sorry for any players that score stunning goals from now to the end of season.

Me, too. It's not fair at all that they've opened the voting right before the QPR game when GTF scores a bullet overhead kick from 30 yards :ph34r:

James

Vardy

Dyer v Bolton - not the most technically brilliant but it was a beautiful (not too mention critical, perhaps even season-defining) goal in its own right.

Goal - drinkwater vs Watford, although would have been Kasper's against Yeovil if it stood.

Player - Drinkwater. Can't be anyone else for me. Been an essential part of why we are 1st.

Young Player - James. Like drinky he has held together that midfield and helped us dominate games. We really miss him when he isn't there. Could have gone for Knocky though because he has improved so much and he's bounced back so well from last seasons heartbreak

Archived