Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

City's Internationals

Bit disappointed we're starting a full back on the left wing instead of one of George Williams or Tom Lawrence. It's only Andorra, those two are definitely comfortable playing in the Championship, I don't think it'd have been too big a step up for them to play here would it?

Saw some retarded comments about Andy King on twitter.

Not sure what I expected really. Everyone on twitter is a willy puller.

wut

Edit: ****ing hell, the amount of people making snap judgements about him based on a single match for Wales is incredible, especially considering the majority of the team was ****ing shit today

wut

Edit: ****ing hell, the amount of people making snap judgements about him based on a single match for Wales is incredible, especially considering the majority of the team was ****ing shit today

Andy King can't finish...  lol  lol  lol

One I did earlier

I don't know why anyone would single King out as a poor finisher. He's clearly a shit choice to be a lone 9 but he's never missed any sitters for Wales.

I can forgive their anger, though, it's frustration at Coleman more than anything.

How would you feel if England had been struggling to score by San Marino and Roy Hodgson had taken off Welbeck, replaced him with James Milner and put Delph up front?

Was watching it and couldn't understand it at all. Some midfielders could do a job as a striker at times but King doesn't have the physical presence or the pace to play a striking role.

Why did he take the only striker off and bring on a midfielder?

Archived