Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Q.P.R. - Away

Was there last season when we won, but I have a very nasty feeling about this one.

Q.P.R. are doing no worse than us at the moment, and I can envisage a single goal deciding it. It is a six pointer for both sides, but I can see 'Arry boy smiling, at the end of the game.

Hope I am wrong.

Think this might be this run's equivalent of Barnsley Away. Disastrous, inept performance and 2-0 defeat to a piss-poor side leaving Pearson reportedly on the brink, then things pick up afterwards and he saves himself.

I'm hoping that was Southampton. Sunderland as the Brighton style rot stopper.

I'm hoping that was Southampton. Sunderland as the Brighton style rot stopper.

A drab, goalless draw at home to another poor side, especially with Sunderland's back 4, where we continued to create incredibly little, isn't really a rot stopper tbh. The run of Spring '13 had plenty of draws.

I'm genuinely surprised no smart alec has posted along the lines of 'I bet Col wants Arry to win'..I guess there's still time..

Someone will definitely post that now Col!

I'm genuinely surprised no smart alec has posted along the lines of 'I bet Col wants Arry to win'..I guess there's still time..

I bet Col wants Arry to win

Someone will definitely post that now Col!

See above, let's get it over with.

I think we are genuinely so close to having that starting 11 who will play the majority of this season. The first few games were naturally an adrenaline rush. The next few were finding our feet at this level. The next lot will help us see how far we have and can come as a team.

KS

DE LAET/Simpson

Morgan

Was

Konch

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

James

Mahrez

Ulloa

Knockaert

Yes, we have looked flat sometimes playing this way but I also believe it's down to having the wrong the players on in the attacking/wingers role.

The next three games could really show what we are about. QPR down there with us. Liverpool are struggling and Villa has to be another chance for three points.

The game we finally break the duck.

2-1 Ulloa, James.

This is a must draw/win for me. I know we are the under dogs but if we had beat Sunderland it would have been different.

Teams around us are winning, Liverpool with probably do what Swansea, Newcastle and Palace have done against us and use us to bounce back to winning ways. So I think we have to get something out of this game.

Up until last match I'd have said start De Laet over Simpson because at least De Laet was offering an attacking outlet, but he didn't even bother to do that against Sunderland

Schmeichel

Simpson - Wasilewski - Morgan - Schlupp

Mahrez - Cambiasso - James - Knockaert

Nugent

Vardy

Start with Cambiasso and James again, bring Drinkwater back into it at some point and see how he goes. Would like to have Drinkwater and James back together; Cambiasso blows hot and cold too often. Every match he plays some fantastic passes and collects praise from everybody but also is pretty mediocre at everything else. Issue is that Drinkwater right now just has the 'mediocre everything else' covered. Kind of hoping he'll score one of his long range shots he keeps going for and hit some form with that for confidence.

Ulloa's useless right now, both in filling Nugent's role from last season and in being a target man (being farther back than even the midfielders at times and not making intelligent runs to get onto Mahrez's crosses), so I've put Nugent back there basically just because of lack of options and because I think he'll at least be more useful than Ulloa in linking up with Vardy. A lot of armchair psychology experts on here too regarding Nugent—the shot pissed me off too and he was ****ing terrible but saying that he did it to get the ball away from him, as if he's scared of doing something productive with it, and that he knows he's shit is ludicrous. Didn't think he was terrible against West Brom either, made quite a few chances but again was singled out afterwards as being awful. Really all of the strikers are underperforming currently after overperforming at the beginning. Don't feel confident of seeing any of them score when they have the ball. Powell might be a decent replacement for Nugent's position at some point but hasn't really shown that yet.

Same team apart from 1 change. I would bring in Simpson as DeLaet has been poor recently, Simpson finally deserves a chance to start and what better game to do that than his old club? He will have a point to prove to Redknapp and their club hierarchy and also a point to prove to Nigel that he should be the number 1 right back. Win. Win.

Honestly think anything could happen here, wouldn't surprise me if a goal won the match.

Would keep the same back four, would consider Albrighton or Knockaert in for Schulpp. If we get a big opportunity to score we simply have to take it.

knocky in for schlupp and we're talking. 

still think any of the 4 cms in a midfield two is pretty much much of a muchness if they all play their best though. drinky/james we know is boss, i love king, cambiasso/james apparently worked well at the weekend. just not in a midfield 4 where none of them know what the **** they're meant to be doing. 

Archived