Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Will we even get 30 points?

I can't see 28pts

Tell me really where are 10 pts coming from ????

Can only get 7 if I'm honest... Hull, QPR, Sunderland. On paper that, anything can happen though as we all know.

Depends if we come away with a result tonight really. Sounds silly to say but I don't think we can afford to lose to Man City tonight, its one thing taking a point or 3, but we also need a morale boost.

Totally agree , it's a must not loose game for a lot of reasons

I'm confused - who had us down for anything other than a loss tonight ?

All the rest of season predictions on that Grimsby site that had us to potentially stay up would have us losing tonight

What has changed?

Is there no patience left anywhere ?

April/may is when we have to get results. Ignore the other sides near the bottom and worry about our results.

We get more than 18 points and we probably stay up.

Apart from hull, any points in March are a bonus

Depends if we come away with a result tonight really. Sounds silly to say but I don't think we can afford to lose to Man City tonight, its one thing taking a point or 3, but we also need a morale boost.

Nah, season starts tomorrow

Problem is, we're on -7pts

Nah, season starts tomorrow

Problem is, we're on -7pts

People will write this game off tonight but look who have gone there and took points, we know were a better side than Hull and Burnley, just haven't had the rub of the green.

I agree that there was a time these games were 'bonus games' but not anymore, were way too down the line for that.

the Everton result  has convinced me that we cannot save ourselves this year. When we took back the lead my optimism was sky high - we scored at a brilliant time to kill the game but then just meekly allowed them back into it until the inevitable happened - I have a feeling that however well we play in the remaining games we don't have the mentality to safeguard our position or to cut out wasteful practices in defence and attack - sadly.

Guest ttfn

If we had held on V Everton and Villa hadn't scored late on last night then we would be 3 points off.

Fine margins with late goals and why we will be relegated - we don't know how to get fine margins in our favour

By my calculations we've lost 8 points to goals scored in the last 20 minutes (defeats against QPR, Newcastle, Southampton and Spurs, draws with Burnley and Everton (A)). By contrast we have gained just 1 point with late goals and 0 since the opening day, which gives us net -7.

Burnley are net +5 by comparison.

I know we've overhauled Derby but what was the second lowest points total?

I think we can win four of our remaining games but we wll need more than that to stay up.

Will we?

4 wins puts us on 30. Add in a few draws and we'll be looking at 33-35. Based off current form and the run ins of the teams around us, 33 could well be enough.

I know we've overhauled Derby but what was the second lowest points total?

I think we can win four of our remaining games but we wll need more than that to stay up.

Just had a look at the 5 lowest premiership point totals.

Derby county. 11 points 2007/08

Sunderland. 15 points 2005/06

Sunderland. 19 points 2002/03

Watford. 24 points 1999/00

Bradford. 26 points 2000/01

Archived