Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxychik

Box for man u away

due to my job i've been offered the chance of taking a box at the Man utd game they have one left for £9K seats 8 - unfortunatly, i cant take it but if anyone wants the details send me a pm and i'll forward the details

from the email ....

Due to the popularity of this fixture and the possibility of Leicester taking the title at this game, we have now completely sold out of all VIP suite options for this game but have just been notified we have 1 x Executive box to offer.

This Executive Box is one of our best private facilities and can seat upto 8 people, this is priced at £9000 + VAT

due to my job i've been offered the chance of taking a box at the Man utd game they have one left for £9K seats 8 - unfortunatly, i cant take it but if anyone wants the details send me a pm and i'll forward the details

Good of you to offer, ignore the negative comments

I went in a box at Man U once. My then brother in law was a rep for a car battery firm, can't remember which,that one. Had a really good meal and a load of beer. Just a shame we lost.

I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR THE EURO 2016 FINAL IN PARIS THEY COST ME 560.00€ EACH IF YOU LOOK ON THE WEB TO GET THEM OF A TICKET SITE THEY ARE 1400.00€ EACH CAT 2 AND THERE IS NO FREE BEER OR RACHEL, SO THERE IS ALWAYS SOME ONE THAT IS GOING TO PAY.

O AND I VE BEEN INVITED TO THIS GAME ILL WILL BE JUST TO THE LEFT OF YOU ABOUT 30 YARDS BEHIND "LVG" SEE YOU THERE 

I went in a box at Man U once. My then brother in law was a rep for a car battery firm, can't remember which,that one..

You've hit the nail on the head here, it's a box for entertaining clients, future business dealings etc, not the regular match going fan.

That's why they're priced so high, it's a business perk and gets absorbed in the companies profits for the year.

Aintree, Cheltenham, Silverstone, 6 nations, etc all have the same thing going.

I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR THE EURO 2016 FINAL IN PARIS THEY COST ME 560.00€ EACH IF YOU LOOK ON THE WEB TO GET THEM OF A TICKET SITE THEY ARE 1400.00€ EACH CAT 2 AND THERE IS NO FREE BEER OR RACHEL, SO THERE IS ALWAYS SOME ONE THAT IS GOING TO PAY.

O AND I VE BEEN INVITED TO THIS GAME ILL WILL BE JUST TO THE LEFT OF YOU ABOUT 30 YARDS BEHIND "LVG" SEE YOU THERE 

Wtf have I just read? lol

I went in a box at Man U once. My then brother in law was a rep for a car battery firm, can't remember which,that one. Had a really good meal and a load of beer. Just a shame we lost.

I'm ashamed to say I went in a Man U box a few years ago with a client for their match v Liverpool (it was free and I was schmoozing). The box was about 6ft by 6ft and we were crammed in like sardines. Next to Ashley Youngs box who's friends and family just sat looking at their phones all match. Our box had a few Liverpool fans in and at half time Lee Martin walked in doing his club ambassador bit. He bought in some photos and put them on the table and offered to sign them. The pissed up Liverpool fans just picked them up and chucked them on the floor in front of him lol So disrespectful and he felt awkward but it was quite funny

I'm ashamed to say I went in a Man U box a few years ago with a client for their match v Liverpool (it was free and I was schmoozing). The box was about 6ft by 6ft and we were crammed in like sardines. Next to Ashley Youngs box who's friends and family just sat looking at their phones all match. Our box had a few Liverpool fans in and at half time Lee Martin walked in doing his club ambassador bit. He bought in some photos and put them on the table and offered to sign them. The pissed up Liverpool fans just picked them up and chucked them on the floor in front of him lol So disrespectful and he felt awkward but it was quite funny

The year I went was when Bartez stood banging his shoes against the post while Muzzy took the penalty. It had to be retaken and Bartez saved it. All the Man U fans in front were going crazy in front of us. As I'd had a skin full of ale and there was a big glass screen between us I got a bit brave and was giving them the willy puller sign, flicking them the v etc, winding them up. I was telling them to **** off (they probably couldn't hear me) when I realised there were 8 or 10 virtual strangers in the box with me who were clients of my brother in law, staring at me. I did feel a bit of a twanny.

The year I went was when Bartez stood banging his shoes against the post while Muzzy took the penalty. It had to be retaken and Bartez saved it. All the Man U fans in front were going crazy in front of us. As I'd had a skin full of ale and there was a big glass screen between us I got a bit brave and was giving them the willy puller sign, flicking them the v etc, winding them up. I was telling them to **** off (they probably couldn't hear me) when I realised there were 8 or 10 virtual strangers in the box with me who were clients of my brother in law, staring at me. I did feel a bit of a twanny.

lol lol lol Oh the things we do when we've had a few!!

Archived