Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Whatever happened to....

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

Saving a woman in a park from being raped and then taking her back to his pace for a session of gratitude sex?

I thought the fantasist said she cooked him a meal at hers the next evening before the main event. As he put it, he was fed and fed again. A modern day Heathcliff and Cathy.

17 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I thought the fantasist said she cooked him a meal at hers the next evening before the main event. As he put it, he was fed and fed again. A modern day Heathcliff and Cathy.

HAHA that's right. I forgot the detail of the meal. How on earth did he think it at all believable.

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is Tiny the rape white knight liar or the guy that was obsessed with some bloke off the Bill?

Tincy is the white knight. 

I think its leicesterpool who's obsessed with Alex Walkinshaw. Keeps suggesting him as the next Dr Who or James Bond.

21 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Tincy is the white knight. 

I think its leicesterpool who's obsessed with Alex Walkinshaw. Keeps suggesting him as the next Dr Who or James Bond.

No not Leicesterpool.

One of the old lot, him and mtwg had about a million accounts between them.

On 1/29/2017 at 11:54, bovril said:

Firegrande is Tincy is Moosebreath is Barky.

Barky is definitely who the old Frank to Be was, was the the lefty alter ego of Moose?

I forget these things.

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Wasn't it FIF?

That was weird.

I thought FIF was it's own person tbh. I don't know, I blocked them years ago. One of the more retarded posters we've ever had.

Lads like Scouse that know they're thick you've got to respect really. But FIF thought/thinks they're some sort of intellectual. ****ing embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Whatever happened to Grandad the Liverpool fan?

He lost a £50 bet and legged it.

At least he couldn't be accused of not being a proper Scouser anymore.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I thought FIF was it's own person tbh. I don't know, I blocked them years ago. One of the more retarded posters we've ever had.

Lads like Scouse that know they're thick you've got to respect really. But FIF thought/thinks they're some sort of intellectual. ****ing embarrassing.

Apparently the IP's for FIF and Moosey were a match, or so one of the mods mentioned. I may be misremembering though.

Archived